Open Guard-A-Kid Franchise
Having your very own Guard-A-Kid franchise is very easy. Started in Miami in 2003, the program has helped thousands of parents provide safe living environment for their children.
This article will assist you on different things that you need to know about Guard-A-Kid franchise.
The best thing about having your own Guard-A-Kid Franchise is that you can operate it at the comfort of your home. You just need an investment capital of $19,900 for the franchise fee and other hardware that will help you dealing with the people concerned.
The franchising fee, which is relatively lower than other businesses, will already include other software, equipment, and hardware to start your own business at home. Plus, you will no longer need to pay yearly royalty fees that usually cost more than your operating expenses.
With its state-of-the-art Digital Child Identification system, the Guard-a-Kid Franchising Corp. will help you provide a complete ID and safety package to all parents that want to ensure the safety of their kids. This includes a complete set of medical bracelets, child global positioning system, locators, and SmartID sticks that can identify missing children.
By downloading all the IDs of the children in your database, parents will now have more assurance that their children can be recovered easily if ever they will go missing. The database will give you an idea about the complete profile of the child that can be submitted to authorities and help them trace the whereabouts of the kid.
Parents will be charged about $20 per child for the processing of the ID tags, a relatively small amount to pay for the safety of their kids. This business model has made Guard-A-Kid franchise a hit to businessmen who wanted to make easy money without worrying about the return of investment.
Also, once you qualified as a franchisee, the company will take care of all the advertising and other logistic fees involved in putting up a franchise. The franchisor also offer different advertising models that you can use in your own territory.
Referrals and other connections are also being used by the franchisor to make your business more profitable than you ever imagine.
Guard-A-kid was also ranked by the Entrepreneur and Fortune magazines as one of the top franchises that offer Child Safety programs in the United States. With this, you can be assured of a lucrative business that you always wanted.
- Franchise Opportunities
- Wholesale Business Opportunities
- Small Manufacturing Business
- Farming Business Ideas
- Unique Business Opportunities
- Shop Business Ideas
- Small Business Opportunities
- Startup Company Ideas
- Home Based Business Opportunity
- Rural Business Opportunities
- Tips for Buying and Selling
- Starting Rental Business
- Ideas for Small Business
- Free Business Ideas
- Internet Business Ideas
- Store Business Opportunities
- Entrepreneur Business Idea
- Retail Store Ideas
- Service Business Ideas
- Advice for Small Business
- Financing a Small Business
- Restaurant Business Opportunities
- Small Business Articles
- Business Marketing and Advertising
- Repair Business Opportunity
- Professional Career Opportunities
- Business Insurance Information
- Instructor Guides
- Owning a Gymboree Play & Music Franchise
- About Kid To Kid Franchise
- Starting Drama Kid Franchise
- Pigtails & Crewcuts Franchise Information
- How to Start Jump Bunch Franchise
- Buy a Play N Trade Franchise
- I9 Sports Franchise Info
- Cartoon Cuts Franchise Info
- How to Start a Children's Orchard Franchise
- Teddy Mountain Personalized Teddy Bear Franchise