Starting Drama Kid Franchise
Education has many facets and academics are only one part of it. Artistry is also another hence, it is important that children, at a young age, be exposed to such training and that is where Drama Kids finds it vital role.
Most schools are too engrossed with harnessing the academic capabilities of every student. However, this makes other skills and talents of children left unexplored and undiscovered.
Intelligence has many different manifestations aside from the mathematical and scientific knowledge that schools used to inculcate to students. Hence, Drama Kids specializes on honing the artistic skills of children.
Drama Kids started as early as 1979 and in 1987 do already have 24 branches under the name Helen O’ Grady Children’s Drama Academy. It is only in year 2000 when they started business in the United States and now one of the premier schools for talent development. Drama Kids’ advantage over other businesses of the same expertise is its years of experience. It defines how much customers respect and trust the services that the company is rendering. Also, it only goes to show that the program of the business is effective and worth trying for.
Unlike what the name implies, Drama Kid’s curriculum includes music, crafts and even teaching techniques. Drama Kids aims to mold the artistic talent of every child thus, making them well rounded. It is important that kids have other skills to harness aside from academics. It is one venue where kids can express themselves and emotions.
Managing the business for franchises will become easy due to the turn-key business system implemented by the company. The company will make available of training programs that will enable franchises to start accordingly and smoothly. One of the things that franchisees need to study on deciding which business firm to franchise is on how effective the management and business operation is. It is reasonable to say that an effective operation system will drive the business to productivity and profitability.
As a franchisee, you will also have the advantage of dealing with suppliers with discounts. There is no necessary experience needed to own a Drama Kids franchise. Some of the requirements are of having teachers that are degree holders and those that do have interest for imparting relevant knowledge.
Initial investment needed is estimated to be between $17,390 and $57,900. This range is dependent on factors such as the scale of the business’ operation and market size. Royalty is 10% with term of agreement effective for five years with $2,000 renewal fee.
The program of Drama Kids encompasses 40 weeks sessions on a school year basis with one hour session per week.
Further, Drama Kids will help in advertising the business on a national scale basis. Advertising and promotion plays a major role in marketing the business which is especially important for franchises.
- Franchise Opportunities
- Wholesale Business Opportunities
- Small Manufacturing Business
- Farming Business Ideas
- Unique Business Opportunities
- Shop Business Ideas
- Small Business Opportunities
- Startup Company Ideas
- Home Based Business Opportunity
- Rural Business Opportunities
- Tips for Buying and Selling
- Starting Rental Business
- Ideas for Small Business
- Free Business Ideas
- Internet Business Ideas
- Store Business Opportunities
- Entrepreneur Business Idea
- Retail Store Ideas
- Service Business Ideas
- Advice for Small Business
- Financing a Small Business
- Restaurant Business Opportunities
- Small Business Articles
- Business Marketing and Advertising
- Repair Business Opportunity
- Professional Career Opportunities
- Business Insurance Information
- Instructor Guides
- About Kid To Kid Franchise
- Owning a Gymboree Play & Music Franchise
- Pigtails & Crewcuts Franchise Information
- Open Guard-A-Kid Franchise
- Owning a Young Rembrandts Franchise
- How to Start Jump Bunch Franchise
- Buy a Play N Trade Franchise
- Cartoon Cuts Franchise Info
- How to Start a Children's Orchard Franchise
- Teddy Mountain Personalized Teddy Bear Franchise