Grout Doctor Global Franchise Information
In opening a Grout Doctor Global franchise, you should set your locale and allocate a budget with cash on hand or set up a loan from a financial institution or your local bank. Apply for the franchise to undergo their training.
The Grout Doctor specializes in staining grout to look like new, therefore restoring it to its freshly bought appearance.
It is the most experienced and recognized brand in the business, having renewed grout since 1992. The company has been franchising in 2001 with 62 franchises to date and serving 21 states.
There is no real professional experience necessary to qualify for the franchise. Anyone with the desire and willingness to operate a business is encouraged to apply. What counts is the motivation to develop and improve more on the business once it has been set up. Also, if you are interested in restoring grout then this business is definitely for you.
The total investment cost is $23,030 - $40,200, with a franchise fee of $15,000 - $22,500. The ongoing royalty fee varies from time to time and the franchise has a 7 year renewable term of agreement. The Cash liquidity requirement is $23,030 - $40,200.
The estimated initial investment is only $20,405- $39,915 for the first three months of operation which includes the $12,000-$22,500 franchise fee, plus the 20% discount available now for a limited number of franchises, for being the first franchise in each state, and 50% for additional franchises. $1500 is included in the comprehensive start-up package with $1000 vehicle wrap allowance if ordered within 60 days. 10% grand opening advertising allowance, almost 80 hours of hands-on training, ZERO royalties for first month and 50% royalty discount for next 2 months.
As per operations, the franchise may be run from home if you please. 14% of all franchisees to date own more than one unit. Absentee ownership of franchise is also allowed and 94% of current franchisees are owners or operators.
Training is to be held for 3 days or 72 hours at their headquarters in Chicago. This one-on-one training includes hands on experience with products, operations and sales training. The franchise support of their system includes Custom business management software, proprietary product line, consumer products, online advertising and print center, discounted national direct mail advertising programs, monthly newsletters, quarterly teleconferences, annual conventions and awards and statistical data analysis.
Ongoing support is through meetings, their toll free phone line, at the grand opening of the franchisee’s store, thru internet, security and safety procedures, field operations and evaluations and purchasing cooperatives. Marketing support on the other hand is thru Co-op advertising, ad slicks and regional advertising. Other marketing support is through teleconferences, intranet support, software support, vendor discounts, R&D, marketing materials and plans and trade show signage.
- Franchise Opportunities
- Wholesale Business Opportunities
- Small Manufacturing Business
- Farming Business Ideas
- Unique Business Opportunities
- Shop Business Ideas
- Small Business Opportunities
- Startup Company Ideas
- Home Based Business Opportunity
- Rural Business Opportunities
- Tips for Buying and Selling
- Starting Rental Business
- Ideas for Small Business
- Free Business Ideas
- Internet Business Ideas
- Store Business Opportunities
- Entrepreneur Business Idea
- Retail Store Ideas
- Service Business Ideas
- Advice for Small Business
- Financing a Small Business
- Restaurant Business Opportunities
- Small Business Articles
- Business Marketing and Advertising
- Repair Business Opportunity
- Professional Career Opportunities
- Business Insurance Information
- Instructor Guides
- Weed Man Franchise Info
- Start an Anago Cleaning System Franchise
- System4 Franchising Info
- Buy Stanley Steemer Carpet Cleaner Franchise
- Starting a ServiceMaster Clean Franchise
- Jan-Pro Franchising Int'l Inc Information
- BuildingStars Franchise Information
- Owning a Martinizing Dry Cleaning Franchise
- Starting a Caltex Franchise
- How to Start Oreck Clean Home Center Franchise
- Steps to Own One Price Dry Cleaning Franchise