Start Touching Hearts Franchise
The Touching Hearts franchise is intended for those that are willing to own and manage their own source of income.
This is work dedicated to the service of others since it aids in the care of seniors as well as those people with disabilities.
The Touching Heart franchise is a non medical and in home senior care that offers and provides companions for the elderly or those with disabilities. Their services include transportation of the client, aid in his or her daily routines, preparation of the food and some light housecleaning. The company is dedicated to promote an easygoing lifestyle to those that require it the most and those that have not have the liberty in the past to do so because of health or personal hindrances.
It was founded in 1996 and has been franchising since 2007. It is a privately help company with ten employees, 7 of which are in the franchise department. By the year 2009 the company was able to accumulate 29 US franchises, only 1 of which was company owned. There are exclusive territories available to those that wish to apply for franchise; these territories have at least 10,000 seniors that are in need of your assistance.
The costs and fees include a total investment of $33,950 to $50,000, a franchise fee of $22,500, and an ongoing royalty fee of 5% with a 5 year renewable term of agreement. The qualifications to apply for the franchise include a net worth requirement of $100,000, a cash liquidity requirement of $30,000 and general business experience. As per operations are concerned, 40% of all franchises own more than one unit. Absentee ownership of franchise is prohibited and 100% of current franchisees are owners or operators.
The company provides special incentives for VetFran Participants. The VetFran Incentive allows honorably discharged veterans a 10% discount from the franchise fee which is currently $22,500. There fore it will be reduced to $20,250 with a 2nd incentive that includes the right to a larger territory. Territories are sold with a minimum of 15,000 seniors not less than 65 years of age. Therefore, the number will increase to 22,000 not less than 65 years old in a particular territory. The veteran applying for the incentive may not however select both.
The training program takes place in St. Paul for 5 days. The program is inclusive of marketing techniques and strategies to promote the business, employee, client and office management, ongoing and daily operations, compliance with business and insurance, basic management techniques and services, caregiver, patient and scheduling software. A pre training program of four weeks and a post training program of 12 weeks will concentrate on the daily operations to help more with the set up of your franchise office.
- Franchise Opportunities
- Wholesale Business Opportunities
- Small Manufacturing Business
- Farming Business Ideas
- Unique Business Opportunities
- Shop Business Ideas
- Small Business Opportunities
- Startup Company Ideas
- Home Based Business Opportunity
- Rural Business Opportunities
- Tips for Buying and Selling
- Starting Rental Business
- Ideas for Small Business
- Free Business Ideas
- Internet Business Ideas
- Store Business Opportunities
- Entrepreneur Business Idea
- Retail Store Ideas
- Service Business Ideas
- Advice for Small Business
- Financing a Small Business
- Restaurant Business Opportunities
- Small Business Articles
- Business Marketing and Advertising
- Repair Business Opportunity
- Professional Career Opportunities
- Business Insurance Information
- Instructor Guides
- Weed Man Franchise Info
- System4 Franchising Info
- Start an Anago Cleaning System Franchise
- Buy Stanley Steemer Carpet Cleaner Franchise
- Starting a ServiceMaster Clean Franchise
- Jan-Pro Franchising Int'l Inc Information
- Owning a Martinizing Dry Cleaning Franchise
- BuildingStars Franchise Information
- Become a Rooter-Man Franchisee
- How to Start Oreck Clean Home Center Franchise
- Steps to Own One Price Dry Cleaning Franchise