Starting a ServiceMaster Clean Franchise
A leader in disaster restoration, residential and commercial cleaning service, ServiceMaster Clean has been cleaning its way to America’s vulnerable and disaster-prone areas. The company now has more than 3,200 franchises in Canada and US. Incidentally, ServiceMaster was accidentally founded by Marion Wade in 1945 after a chemical accident left him temporarily blind.
To date, the company has been a major shareholder in the Memphis, Tennessee ServiceMaster Co. Franchising group. Other companies under its name are Furniture Medic, Terminix, AmeriSpec Home Inspection Service, and Merry Maids.
ServiceMaster Clean is now looking for businessman who wanted to engage in the home cleaning service, and heavy cleaning jobs in both commercial and residential restoration. To be included in the company’s short list of qualified franchisee, you need to have a liquid cash asset of at least $20,000 and a desire to do service for people in disaster affected areas. The Tennessee-based company will need you to have all the necessary requirements completed before you sign a contract with them. This includes background check and credit approval. The company will also check on your business experience in order for them to know if you’re qualified to run a franchise. International franchisees are required to buy multiple units, however, absentee franchising is not available.
Qualifications Needed for ServiceMaster Clean Franchisee
Everybody can avail their own ServiceMaster Clean franchise through the company’s web address. Requirement forms are needed to be filled out and submitted through internet. One does not need to be a wealthy businessman to establish a franchise, so long as they can have the financial backing of a bank in their area.
Starting your own ServiceMaster Clean Franchise will cost you from $28, 200 to $99,900. This does not include the $16,000 to $43,000 initial franchising fees. This is relatively cheaper that other franchising units in the restoration industry. The company’s website, on the other hand, failed to mention whether the cost of equipment will be included in the initial start up cost.
Return of Investment
With some 3,200 locations in the US and Canada, ServiceClean has been known for its strategic locations. This is also one way of ensuring the business’ growth. Its affordable prices and outstanding restoration techniques makes the brand a “go-to-guy” for customers. The company is committed in providing its members flexible terms in acquiring the much needed profit.
Training Provided by the Company
The main company is in charge of your staff’s training. A round-the-clock support is always available to all franchises under its name. Your staff will be subjected to extensive technical and restoration training for best finish all the time. Management training can also be provided to you and your management staff should you need one. Annual convention and regional seminars are also available.
Promotion and Advertising
Supports using Meeting, Newsletter, Toll-free hotline, Internet and Security procedures, Field operations and evaluations are the main advertising being implemented by the company. In terms of marketing, the company offers Co-op advertising, Ad slicks, National media, Regional advertising.
- i wanna start this franchise, inform me more
- Franchise Opportunities
- Wholesale Business Opportunities
- Small Manufacturing Business
- Farming Business Ideas
- Unique Business Opportunities
- Shop Business Ideas
- Small Business Opportunities
- Startup Company Ideas
- Home Based Business Opportunity
- Rural Business Opportunities
- Tips for Buying and Selling
- Starting Rental Business
- Ideas for Small Business
- Free Business Ideas
- Internet Business Ideas
- Store Business Opportunities
- Entrepreneur Business Idea
- Retail Store Ideas
- Service Business Ideas
- Advice for Small Business
- Financing a Small Business
- Restaurant Business Opportunities
- Small Business Articles
- Business Marketing and Advertising
- Repair Business Opportunity
- Professional Career Opportunities
- Business Insurance Information
- Instructor Guides
- Weed Man Franchise Info
- Start an Anago Cleaning System Franchise
- System4 Franchising Info
- Buy Stanley Steemer Carpet Cleaner Franchise
- Starting Your Own Maids Home Services Franchising Business
- Jan-Pro Franchising Int'l Inc Information
- BuildingStars Franchise Information
- Owning a Martinizing Dry Cleaning Franchise
- Starting a Caltex Franchise
- How to Start Oreck Clean Home Center Franchise
- Steps to Own One Price Dry Cleaning Franchise