Disaster Kleenup Franchise Info
As the leading insurance restoration service provider in North America, Kleenup International is now looking to further expand its market reach through franchising.
If you want to know more about the company, follow the steps below and see how you can have the success that hundreds of people already have.
Disaster Kleenup is a network of independent contractors in the US, which specializes in property damage restoration. Popularly known as DKI to many Americans, the company and its members has provided millions of people with full service coverage in terms emergency response, reconstruction, water damage mitigation, mold remediation, and other insurance coverage.
With its 24/7 emergency response coverage, DKI has been the place to go for many Americans who want to have the full satisfaction in the service that is being given to them. In fact, Disaster Kleenup is the solution for fire, wind, and water damage to properties for many years now.
DKI has a dedicated team of people who specializes in property restoration, which is always done in a quick and efficient process to allow people to continue with their lives like nothing has happened.
Because of its continued expansion program, the company has risen to higher status in the All-Star list of companies providing home and property insurance service. If you want to be one of the happy and satisfied owners of DKI franchise, all you need to do is signup the application form and the company will do the rest for you.
However, Disaster Kleenup only allows independent contractors to be its franchisees since the company only offers “conversion-only” franchise opportunity. With a good business track record, DKI has transformed many independent contractors into money-making business machines.
If you are interested, here are the things you need to know about Disaster Kleenup International:
The total investment cause for one DKI franchise is around $32,645 to $112,250, which already include the franchising fee of $35,000. Meanwhile, a royalty fee of $375 to $1,625 will be deducted from your monthly revenue.
A minimum of three years in the industry is also asked by the franchisor to all applications that was nominated or voted by their peers. At least nine peer referrals are also needed for you to qualify as a franchisee.You must also owned the restoration and remodeling construction company for at least one year and has a minimum revenue of $1 million from insurance restoration services before you qualify to the DKI program.
Once you qualified to the DKI franchising program, you will be given full service and training support by the company in its headquarters. You can also avail of the on-going training for all for staffs. Aside from the training, the franchisor also conducts a regular seminar and regional conferences to keep members informed about the business operations.
- Franchise Opportunities
- Wholesale Business Opportunities
- Small Manufacturing Business
- Farming Business Ideas
- Unique Business Opportunities
- Shop Business Ideas
- Small Business Opportunities
- Startup Company Ideas
- Home Based Business Opportunity
- Rural Business Opportunities
- Tips for Buying and Selling
- Starting Rental Business
- Ideas for Small Business
- Free Business Ideas
- Internet Business Ideas
- Store Business Opportunities
- Entrepreneur Business Idea
- Retail Store Ideas
- Service Business Ideas
- Advice for Small Business
- Financing a Small Business
- Restaurant Business Opportunities
- Small Business Articles
- Business Marketing and Advertising
- Repair Business Opportunity
- Professional Career Opportunities
- Business Insurance Information
- Instructor Guides
- Weed Man Franchise Info
- System4 Franchising Info
- Start an Anago Cleaning System Franchise
- Buy Stanley Steemer Carpet Cleaner Franchise
- Starting a ServiceMaster Clean Franchise
- Jan-Pro Franchising Int'l Inc Information
- BuildingStars Franchise Information
- Owning a Martinizing Dry Cleaning Franchise
- How to Start Oreck Clean Home Center Franchise
- Become a Rooter-Man Franchisee
- Steps to Own One Price Dry Cleaning Franchise