Sears Carpet & Upholstery Franchise Information
For over two decades, Sears Carpet & Upholstery Franchise has been the leader in carpet, upholstery and air-duct cleaning in the United States in Canada.
With more than 420 world-class locations in the North America, the company has provided professional care in cleaning carpets and other household furniture to millions of satisfied customers.
With Sears Guarantee of Satisfaction, you can always be assured that carpet and upholstery care for your home will be the best you’ll ever have. If you wish to know more about the company or if you wish to start your own Sears Carpet & Upholstery franchise, follow the steps below and be one of the happy and satisfied customers and franchisers of Sears.
With strong and committed organizational structure, the company has provided many franchisees that business opportunity that they have always dreaming for.
To date, the company is looking for more partners that would like to start a career in home and office cleaning industry. If you wish to have a fruitful career with Sears, here are several things that you need to know:
The Ultra Care two-step carpet cleaning process – Sears is famous for its two-step carpet cleaning process, which was even recommended by major carpet manufacturers in the US. It has also awarded the Gold Seal of Approval by the Carpet and Rug Institute for the superior and high-tech carpet cleaning method.
You may know that there are many carpet designs and each of the design requires different cleaning technique. But with the UltraTech cleaning equipment of Sears, you can be assured that the service will meet your expectations.
Commitment and Care – With lines of committed professional cleaners under its belt, Sears you can always be assured of the best results every time. The company is also offering full-support in all business aspects of business operations including market cost control, computerized systems, sales development, operation management, and record keeping.
Each of the franchisee will be given enough support to help them understand how to maintain business growth independently.
Cost Efficient – Sears Carpet & Upholstery is one of the most cost-efficient franchising businesses in the US. Each of the franchisee can enjoy massive savings on equipment, supplies, uniforms, and marketing programs once they are qualified to the program.
Training & Development – The franchisor will also provide various training and development support to orient them on how to operate one Sears Carpet and Upholstery franchise. This includes lectures for new franchisees, extensive customer service representative trainings, technician training, and a comprehensive training on videos and manuals.
The company also offers in-field franchising support to all new owners. Also included were access to corporate management, national conventions, IT, and networking.
Marketing and Advertising – In terms of marketing, new franchisees will be surprised by the way the brand name can bring the potential clientele to their doorsteps even in its first days of operations. Newspaper, Yellow Pages, and hotlines will also be provided to all franchisees.
- Franchise Opportunities
- Wholesale Business Opportunities
- Small Manufacturing Business
- Farming Business Ideas
- Unique Business Opportunities
- Shop Business Ideas
- Small Business Opportunities
- Startup Company Ideas
- Home Based Business Opportunity
- Rural Business Opportunities
- Tips for Buying and Selling
- Starting Rental Business
- Ideas for Small Business
- Free Business Ideas
- Internet Business Ideas
- Store Business Opportunities
- Entrepreneur Business Idea
- Retail Store Ideas
- Service Business Ideas
- Advice for Small Business
- Financing a Small Business
- Restaurant Business Opportunities
- Small Business Articles
- Business Marketing and Advertising
- Repair Business Opportunity
- Professional Career Opportunities
- Business Insurance Information
- Instructor Guides
- Trader Joes Franchise Opportunities
- Apollo Pharmacy Franchise Information
- Admiral Gas Station Franchise Opportunity
- Wild Birds Franchise Opportunity
- Clothes Mentor Franchise Information
- How to Become a G Shock Dealer?
- Owning a Gateway Cigar Franchise
- Arrow Garment Franchise
- How to Become a Franchisee of Ace Hardware Corporation
- Starting a Yankee Candle Store
- Starting a True Value Hardware Franchise