Pak Mail Franchise Info
Are you a motivated entrepreneur who's inspired by a great desire for security, variety, and independence of a proven franchise model? Pak Mail Franchise has tremendous resources, diversified services, and a proven business model to help you manage and grow your business. We can help you check out this opportunity by starting a Pak Mail franchise.
In 1984, there was only a single location of Pak Mail. Today, however, they're a premier packing and shipping corporation in the world. They have over 500 stores in Japan, Canada, Mexico, and the United States.
They’ve also earned a reputation for business innovation, customer satisfaction, and exceptional quality.
Throughout history, the unique partner network and business model of Pak Mail evolved with the customers’ needs. Because of their shipping and large freight packaging capabilities, they are able to assist many people move almost every kind of freight worldwide.
Startup Pak Mail Franchise
When you talk about a Pak Mail business franchise, some people may say that it’s a moving, mailing, shipping, and packing resource. However, others will say that it’s a mailroom, warehouse, fulfillment house, shipping and receiving department, and a strategic business partner. These are all correct. Pak Mail empowers franchise partners to build rewarding and diverse businesses wherein they leverage unique strengths and talents to achieve professional success. Check out their official website to get more information.
The owners of Pak Mail franchises come from different walks of life. They defined their determination and drive to succeed. That’s why aside from individual store franchise partnerships, they can offer the following ownership possibilities:
Enterprise franchising – multiple franchising
International master franchises – you can introduce the company to your home country.
Domestic area developers – you can develop your own exclusive territory.
Multiple franchises – you can receive discounts on standard franchise fee when you open several locations.
Special franchising opportunities for U.S. military veterans
Store conversions – other business partners such as self-storage facilities as well as stores for independent packing and shipping to experience the Pak Mail benefits.
U.S. military veterans – they can open their own discounted Pak Mail location.
Startup Cost for Pak Mail Franchise
Here is the estimated initial investment of having a Pak Mail franchise:
- Franchise fee including lease negotiation assistance, site selection, on-site training in operations, operations and advertising manuals, and two weeks of training for $29,950.
- Build-out program including all freight and installation, lighting, counter manual, logo doormat, career apparel, dunnage dispenser, exterior and interior neon signage, electrical, plumbing, tile, carpet, paint, mailboxes and accessories, fixtures, furniture, and architectural drawings for $57,500.
- Networked POS computer software and system for $12,775.
- Equipment includes office supplies, stamp set, control tickets, postal meter, fax machine, and photocopier for $1,300.
- Initial inventory for $4,960.
- Initial marketing materials for $1,500.
- Franchise Opportunities
- Wholesale Business Opportunities
- Small Manufacturing Business
- Farming Business Ideas
- Unique Business Opportunities
- Shop Business Ideas
- Small Business Opportunities
- Startup Company Ideas
- Home Based Business Opportunity
- Rural Business Opportunities
- Tips for Buying and Selling
- Starting Rental Business
- Ideas for Small Business
- Free Business Ideas
- Internet Business Ideas
- Store Business Opportunities
- Entrepreneur Business Idea
- Retail Store Ideas
- Service Business Ideas
- Advice for Small Business
- Financing a Small Business
- Restaurant Business Opportunities
- Small Business Articles
- Business Marketing and Advertising
- Repair Business Opportunity
- Professional Career Opportunities
- Business Insurance Information
- Instructor Guides
- Trader Joes Franchise Opportunities
- Apollo Pharmacy Franchise Information
- Admiral Gas Station Franchise Opportunity
- Wild Birds Franchise Opportunity
- Clothes Mentor Franchise Information
- How much is a 7-11 Franchise
- How to Become a Franchisee of Ace Hardware Corporation
- Arrow Garment Franchise
- How to Become a G Shock Dealer?
- Starting a Yankee Candle Store
- Starting a True Value Hardware Franchise