Open Unishippers Global Logistics Franchise
Do you want a business that has improved customer service, consolidated shipping service, and lower rate of service? You can find it all by starting a Unishippers Global Logistics Franchise. We can guide you on all the information about the opportunity including the initial cost and steps you need to take for your success.
The founders of Unishippers Global Logistics had an idea more than 20 years ago. They took a simple idea and turned it into a solid business model reselling shipping services to small or medium-sized businesses and partnering with major shipping suppliers.
The businesses are happy with the discounts they get because they won’t be able to get it by themselves.
Unishippers Global Logistics Business Plan
Unishippers Global Logistics is now one of the largest complete shipping services reseller in the United States. As a franchisee, you need to meet with customers and coordinate with their shipping needs. You don’t actually ship anything; shipping will be done through leading shipping providers in their network such as UPS Freight™, Saia®, YRC™, and UPS®.
The customers will receive substantial discounts depending on their volume contracts and you will provide them with billing, service, and support. You will also receive a part of the sales margin in every transaction. Therefore, it’s a win-win situation.
Unishippers Global Logistics Business Guide
Here is a simple process to purchase a Unishippers Global Logistics Franchise:
- Submit the franchise inquiry form – this is the first step in the process. The company’s Franchise Development Representative will give you feedback within 48 hours of receipt of your application.
- Preliminary exploration and discussion – if you would have a good agreement with the representative, you need to submit your resume and financial information. It’s a good time to ask your questions and discuss the available markets and opportunities in the program.
- Discovery day – once your application is accepted, you need to come to the company’s Support Center located in Salt Lake City. You also need to be exposed to the executives of Unishippers as well as the existing franchise owners and support systems.
- Franchise award decision – you will be required to hand over your business plan if you’re one of the fortunate ones recommended for franchise ownership. At this stage, it’s best to complete your market study and review the Franchise Agreement with your legal counsel.
- Sign franchise agreement – once the Agreement has been submitted and approved, you need to sign the paperwork and finalize your purchase.
- Set-up and training – this is the execution of your franchise agreement. Immediately, you will begin the franchise set-up and complete the extensive training given by the company.
Completing the process of successfully running your Unishippers Global Logistics Franchise would take about four to six weeks. However, the actual time would depend on your own pace.
If you have interest in this business and would like to know more then learn about Freight Logistics as much as possible.
- Franchise Opportunities
- Wholesale Business Opportunities
- Small Manufacturing Business
- Farming Business Ideas
- Unique Business Opportunities
- Shop Business Ideas
- Small Business Opportunities
- Startup Company Ideas
- Home Based Business Opportunity
- Rural Business Opportunities
- Tips for Buying and Selling
- Starting Rental Business
- Ideas for Small Business
- Free Business Ideas
- Internet Business Ideas
- Store Business Opportunities
- Entrepreneur Business Idea
- Retail Store Ideas
- Service Business Ideas
- Advice for Small Business
- Financing a Small Business
- Restaurant Business Opportunities
- Small Business Articles
- Business Marketing and Advertising
- Repair Business Opportunity
- Professional Career Opportunities
- Business Insurance Information
- Instructor Guides
- Trader Joes Franchise Opportunities
- Apollo Pharmacy Franchise Information
- Admiral Gas Station Franchise Opportunity
- Wild Birds Franchise Opportunity
- Clothes Mentor Franchise Information
- Owning a Gateway Cigar Franchise
- How to Become a G Shock Dealer?
- How to Become a Franchisee of Ace Hardware Corporation
- Arrow Garment Franchise
- Starting a Yankee Candle Store
- Starting a True Value Hardware Franchise