Mr. Sandless Franchise Information
Do you think people are searching for better ways of caring for their floor? Mr. Sandless offers a revolutionary and unique way to refinish those hard wood floors without sanding. Therefore, there's no mess and bad odor left behind.
The cost is also affordable for customers. So, take advantage of this wonderful opportunity and request Mr. Sandless Franchise information today.
The President and CEO of Mr. Sandless, Dan Praz, started the unique process of bringing all kinds of wood floors come back to life. Praz and his wife owns a home cleaning service after getting married and one time, they had a doctor client who wanted them to do anything just to get his tile floors to look good. So Dan experimented with a lot of things until he found a way that will keep those floors shining. Then after many years of perfecting his process and servicing miles of tile floors, one church hired him to make their wood floors look good. After trying his solution on the wood floors, the result was awesome and the rest of his success was history.
Mr. Sandless Franchise Business Guide
Today, Mr. Sandless was listed in Franchise Magazine and included in “Top 100 New Franchises.” It’s a member of Better Buiness Bureau, Greater Philadelphia Apartment Association, Chamber of Commerce (Delaware County), National Wood Floor Association, and International Franchise Association. It services 200 floors every week with over 30,000 satisfied customers.
When you start a Mr. Sandless Franchise, you can own and operate a business that can give the best hard wood clean and care without the high price of sanding. Although they use a process quite similar to sanding, they have a special non-toxic solution that actually gets deeper in the wood compared to light sanding. After this, the floor will be sealed with a special brand of finish. It would last like urethane, look like urethane, and you can clean it like urethane. But the good news is, it doesn’t smell like urethane at all. In just a few hours, you can apply multiple coats to your customer’s floor and it would look good longer.
Mr. Sandless Franchise Business License
Included in the franchise model of Mr. Sandless Franchise are the following:
- Easy to Learn System – you can learn the system in as little as five days.
- Large Exclusive Territories – every single owner is completely satisfied and successful with clients in their own territory.
- Extensive Training and Support – the company will be there to make your business succeed at every turn.
- Low Business Overhead – you don’t need a lot of capital to start.
- No National Competition – Mr. Sandless Franchise is still one of a kind and its service achieves excellent results.
- Franchise Opportunities
- Wholesale Business Opportunities
- Small Manufacturing Business
- Farming Business Ideas
- Unique Business Opportunities
- Shop Business Ideas
- Small Business Opportunities
- Startup Company Ideas
- Home Based Business Opportunity
- Rural Business Opportunities
- Tips for Buying and Selling
- Starting Rental Business
- Ideas for Small Business
- Free Business Ideas
- Internet Business Ideas
- Store Business Opportunities
- Entrepreneur Business Idea
- Retail Store Ideas
- Service Business Ideas
- Advice for Small Business
- Financing a Small Business
- Restaurant Business Opportunities
- Small Business Articles
- Business Marketing and Advertising
- Repair Business Opportunity
- Professional Career Opportunities
- Business Insurance Information
- Instructor Guides
- Weed Man Franchise Info
- System4 Franchising Info
- Start an Anago Cleaning System Franchise
- Buy Stanley Steemer Carpet Cleaner Franchise
- Starting a ServiceMaster Clean Franchise
- Jan-Pro Franchising Int'l Inc Information
- Owning a Martinizing Dry Cleaning Franchise
- Starting a Caltex Franchise
- Become a Rooter-Man Franchisee
- Buy Ductz Int’l Franchise
- Steps to Own One Price Dry Cleaning Franchise