Homes & Land Magazine Franchise Information
Homes & Land Magazine has been an established leader in the industry of real estate marketing for many years. Can you believe that many of their franchise publishers are successful even without prior experience in the industry?
This is because of their ongoing support and extensive franchise training program. We can show you how to start Homes & Land Magazine Franchise.
Homes & Land Magazine is North America’s foremost real estate advertiser when it comes to homes for sale. Their scope and experience have made it the most trusted and recognized brand names in the industry. Their franchisees are making an impact in real estate advertising through the following:
- Over 1.46 million of unique visitors every year to their official website.
- A network of more than 340 magazines continuously publishing 63 million copies every year.
- 36 years of experience in real estate marketing.
Homes & Land Magazine Franchise Business License
It’s the responsibility of Homes & Land Magazine to equip their franchisees with superior marketing plan consistent with the network’s high standards. There are many franchise publishers without publishing and real estate experience yet they’re very successful today. This is because the extensive training program of the franchise teaches motivated individuals all they need to become effective. Franchise training consists of franchise publishing, franchise support, magazine production, graphics, distribution, operations, real estate marketing, advertising sales, real estate overview, and two-to-three weeks training in the classroom.
Through a mutual evaluation process, the steps of becoming a franchise publisher with Homes & Land Magazine are as follows:
- Initial consultation with Homes & Land Magazine Franchise
- Submit the Request for Consideration
- Review the Franchise Disclosure Document upon receipt
- Personal interview with Franchise Development
- Finalize the business plan with Homes & Land Magazine
- Attend a franchise Discovery Day to be held in Tallahassee, FL (Homes & Land Magazine corporate office)
- Sign Franchise Agreement
- Attend franchise training in corporate office
- Launch a new franchise of Homes & Land Magazine!
Startup Cost for Homes & Land Magazine Franchise
The costs of starting a Homes & Land Magazine Franchise will vary depending on the market area, franchise location, and other variables. The company may offer special incentives from time to time. But generally, the franchise fee is $27,000 and operating expenses are around $10,400-$55,000. Other expenses include meals and travel costs during training; computer hardware and publishing software; and furniture, supplies, racks, and memberships.
When you make a positive decision to start a Homes & Land Magazine Franchise, you’ll be a member of a very special family. The successful publishers have one thing in common – they experience the pride and satisfaction of publishing their very own magazine as well as help their community find the perfect home.
- Franchise Opportunities
- Wholesale Business Opportunities
- Small Manufacturing Business
- Farming Business Ideas
- Unique Business Opportunities
- Shop Business Ideas
- Small Business Opportunities
- Startup Company Ideas
- Home Based Business Opportunity
- Rural Business Opportunities
- Tips for Buying and Selling
- Starting Rental Business
- Ideas for Small Business
- Free Business Ideas
- Internet Business Ideas
- Store Business Opportunities
- Entrepreneur Business Idea
- Retail Store Ideas
- Service Business Ideas
- Advice for Small Business
- Financing a Small Business
- Restaurant Business Opportunities
- Small Business Articles
- Business Marketing and Advertising
- Repair Business Opportunity
- Professional Career Opportunities
- Business Insurance Information
- Instructor Guides
- How to Start a KFC Franchise?
- How to Become a McDonald's Franchisee?
- How to Start Your Subway Franchising Business?
- Franchise Start up Costs
- PCSO Lotto Franchise Fee, Cost, Information
- Lululemon Franchise Information
- Dollarama Franchise
- Adani Cng Franchise Opportunities
- ExpressTax Franchise Information