Becoming an United Country Real Estate Franchisee
Do you want to be apart of a real estate company ranked on the top 1% of franchise systems, have realized growth for decades, and have achieved 99% franchisee satisfaction?
We will introduce you to the powerful brand recognition and exclusive leading-edge technology of United Country Real Estate.
Since 1925, United Country Real Estate has already been specializing in properties located around small towns and cities across America. The agents of the company have developed expertise in marketing commercial, recreational land, farms, ranches, vacation properties, second homes, small city homes, and town homes.
United Country Real Estate founder, Roscoe Chamberlain, want to provide “a roadmap to the country” for people living in suburban and urban areas. Their innovative marketing features one-of-a-kind marketing tools that range from buyer databases, exclusive real estate catalogs, national property advertising, and leading websites.
Startup United Country Real Estate Franchise
Your horizons are unlimited as a United Country Real Estate Franchisee. That’s because the company supports you with a powerful brand, complete support team, specialized personal training, exclusive leading-edge technology, and proven marketing tools.
When you join the family of over 700 offices, you will definitely profit from a nationwide advertising of listings and over 75 no-fee corporate-generated leads per week. This all adds up to a unique franchise value for only $11,300-$32,900.
To get more listings and buyers, United Country Real Estate employs unique marketing tools such as:
- Catalogs – free inclusion in multiple and high-quality real estate catalogs.
- National advertising – this is the only company in real estate that advertises your property listing in hundreds of magazines and newspapers nationwide. Local media, billboards, and targeted cable TV buys are in the picture too.
- Database marketing – the company has a confidential database listing of interested buyers (more than 300,000).
United Country Real Estate Franchise Business Guide
As a United Country Real Estate Franchisee, your technology edge starts with the company’s website which attracts over 1.1 million visitors every month, and each of them spending 24 minutes (average) in looking for the property of their choice. The site has search capabilities of specific features such as fishing or hunting opportunities, farming or ranching potential, mountain exposures, etc.
Aside from the website, you will also benefit from these technologies:
- Back office support
- Strategic partnership with Proxibid Online Auction Services and Auction Flex
- Computer support and software
- Programs for online direct mail marketing
- Free listing uploads to Homescape, Yahoo, Trulia, Google, and other leading real estate websites
- Development and support of individual office website
United Country Real Estate’s technology team was the one that managed and led Microsoft to become the “Global Partner for the Year.” In short, you can ease your mind in keeping abreast of fast-moving technology because their support will keep you leading on the edge – an advantage that your competition can’t match.
- Franchise Opportunities
- Wholesale Business Opportunities
- Small Manufacturing Business
- Farming Business Ideas
- Unique Business Opportunities
- Shop Business Ideas
- Small Business Opportunities
- Startup Company Ideas
- Home Based Business Opportunity
- Rural Business Opportunities
- Tips for Buying and Selling
- Starting Rental Business
- Ideas for Small Business
- Free Business Ideas
- Internet Business Ideas
- Store Business Opportunities
- Entrepreneur Business Idea
- Retail Store Ideas
- Service Business Ideas
- Advice for Small Business
- Financing a Small Business
- Restaurant Business Opportunities
- Small Business Articles
- Business Marketing and Advertising
- Repair Business Opportunity
- Professional Career Opportunities
- Business Insurance Information
- Instructor Guides
- How to Start a KFC Franchise?
- How to Become a McDonald's Franchisee?
- How to Start Your Subway Franchising Business?
- Franchise Start up Costs
- PCSO Lotto Franchise Fee, Cost, Information
- Lululemon Franchise Information
- Dollarama Franchise
- Adani Cng Franchise Opportunities
- ExpressTax Franchise Information