How to Become a McDonald's Franchisee?
McDonald's is the biggest fast-food chain in the world that it boasts more than 30,000 restaurants in 119 countries. With this unrivaled popularity, entrepreneurs who will franchise on McDonald's will most likely succeed in the business; meanwhile this is how to start McDonald's franchising.
For those who want to franchise from McDonald's, they can visit its company website to learn about the available the opportunities.
Meanwhile, the corporation allows interested franchisees to open chains only to places approved by them to make sure that entrepreneurs can reap the biggest financial benefits.
According to McDonald’s website, there are simple steps to become a franchisee. The first one is by completing the training provided by the corporation so the entrepreneurs will know how to handle their own businesses. Interested franchisees are also required to pay the franchising fee worth $45,000 which is relatively more expensive compared to other fast-food chains (this is understandable since McDonald’s is the most popular and biggest in the business).
According to the corporation, total investment of a franchisee would typically range from $950,200 to $1.8 million (this includes the franchising fee, equipment, building, and other things needed for the operation). After setting the business, entrepreneurs are still required to pay an annual royalty tax which is 12.5 percent of their gross profits. For 20 years, the binding contract will still be followed and after this period, franchisees can renew this if they would want to.
Meanwhile, the fast food giant requires its franchisees to have cash liquidity worth $250,000. Another requirement for them is to have a business experience that will allow them to handle their chains effectively. After qualifying as a franchisee, McDonald’s will train entrepreneurs for one week that will teach them more skills on how to manage their business.
After becoming a franchisee, the owners of McDonald’s fast food chain will still receive support from the corporation. There will be customer care support (online, toll-free phone line) which can help them in case they have encountered some problems in their business.
You can Learn from This Video on How a McDonald?s is ran and what all Day to Day Activities are for an Owner
- Whataburger Franchise Info
Opening a Whataburger franchise is one of the best things that a business-minded person should consider. This is because of the high profit and return and not to mention the easy steps in actually opening one.
- Starting Backyard Burgers Franchise
The Back Yard Burgers serve dine in, take out, drive thru and even caters its unique Black Angus made burgers to its customers and can serve as a profitable business option for food fanatics and entrepreneurs alike.
- Franchise Opportunities
- Wholesale Business Opportunities
- Small Manufacturing Business
- Farming Business Ideas
- Unique Business Opportunities
- Shop Business Ideas
- Small Business Opportunities
- Startup Company Ideas
- Home Based Business Opportunity
- Rural Business Opportunities
- Tips for Buying and Selling
- Starting Rental Business
- Ideas for Small Business
- Free Business Ideas
- Internet Business Ideas
- Store Business Opportunities
- Entrepreneur Business Idea
- Retail Store Ideas
- Service Business Ideas
- Advice for Small Business
- Financing a Small Business
- Restaurant Business Opportunities
- Small Business Articles
- Business Marketing and Advertising
- Repair Business Opportunity
- Professional Career Opportunities
- Business Insurance Information
- Instructor Guides
- How to Start a KFC Franchise?
- How to Start Your Subway Franchising Business?
- Franchise Start up Costs
- PCSO Lotto Franchise Fee, Cost, Information
- Starting Your Own Dunkin' Donuts Shop
- Lululemon Franchise Information
- How to Open a Chuck E Cheese Franchise
- Dollarama Franchise
- Quick Trip Franchise
- Adani Cng Franchise Opportunities