ExpressTax Franchise Information
ExpressTax is one of the fastest growing franchising businesses in the United States. It is a privately-owned company that often has around five employees per franchise outlet. ExpressTax Franchise are known to people who usually want their tax returns handled in a speedy, yet, accurate manner.
So if you're businessmen who have experience in tax returns and other previous businesses, this is the right opportunity for you.
This tax service franchise has been increasing in numbers since it started a few years back. ExpressTax Service has been servicing more than hundreds of thousands each tax season by sorting their problems in terms of taxations. It also has a low startup cost that can suit your entrepreneurial desires.
Low startup franchising cost - The startup cost of one ExpressTax is only about $15,000 to $40,100 and a very low franchising fee of just $2,500. ExpressTax service also offers its franchisees with a choice of kiosk or express type of service outlet, although it has a hefty 30 percent ongoing royalty fee.
In line with the lost cost franchise that ExpressTax offers, it also gives potential franchisees option to own a business as long as they have the business experience needed. The franchise agreement will cover 10 years and it is renewable.
The franchise investment and the franchise cost are guaranteed to be acquired within just two years of operation. Most of the franchises have territorial areas in order to maximize the number of people going to one ExpressTax franchise. The return of franchise investment will be acquired once you have already computed the first franchise income. You’ll notice as soon as you have your accounting that the business is the best business there is.
In terms of franchise advertising, the company offers a lot of advertising techniques that will suit your taste. It has a co-op advertising if you want to save up on the price of the ads. They also have a national and local TV advertising that will surely help your store the clientele base that it needs.
Meanwhile, the training of your employees and yourself will be available at the company’s main office for three days. There is also an annual conference for all the franchisees to share valuable insights on the field and even share their experiences to other franchisees.
So, if you are a businessman who wish to have a career in instant tax service and wants to enjoy a fruitful reward every payday, then ExpressTax service is the right business venture for you.
Advantages of buying a franchise:
- There is a higher likelihood of success since a proven business formula is in place. The products, services, and business operations have already been established.
- Bankers usually look at successful franchise chains as having a lower risk of repayment default and are more likely to loan money based on that premise.
- The corporate image and brand awareness is already recognized. Consumers are generally more comfortable purchasing items they are familiar with and working with companies they know and trust.
- Franchise companies usually provide extensive training and support to their franchisees in effort to help them succeed.
- Many times products and services are advertised at a local and national level by the main franchise companies. This practice helps boost sales for all franchisees, but individual franchisees don't absorb the cost.
- Franchise Opportunities
- Wholesale Business Opportunities
- Small Manufacturing Business
- Farming Business Ideas
- Unique Business Opportunities
- Shop Business Ideas
- Small Business Opportunities
- Startup Company Ideas
- Home Based Business Opportunity
- Rural Business Opportunities
- Tips for Buying and Selling
- Starting Rental Business
- Ideas for Small Business
- Free Business Ideas
- Internet Business Ideas
- Store Business Opportunities
- Entrepreneur Business Idea
- Retail Store Ideas
- Service Business Ideas
- Advice for Small Business
- Financing a Small Business
- Restaurant Business Opportunities
- Small Business Articles
- Business Marketing and Advertising
- Repair Business Opportunity
- Professional Career Opportunities
- Business Insurance Information
- Instructor Guides