How to Start Mobile Billboard Advertising Business
Have you been wondering at how you could own one of those mobile billboard advertising vehicles that you often see on the streets? Wonder no more. These tips we have could launch you into a still growing, and profitable business.
It might not even be in your city yet. So, read and head on to a business you could call your own.
Mobile Billboard Advertising Opportunity
Because of our modern and fast-paced life, advertising is no longer limited to TV advertising. And one of the advertising methods that have emerged recently, in addition to Internet and DVRs, are mobile billboard advertising. It reaches the public on the streets and provides local and national businesses advertising opportunity that isn't dependent on any consumer activity. It's just simply there for them to see while they travel or are waiting for the traffic to move.
Mobile billboards advertising is a growing industry and you can take the opportunity to earn from it yourself. Some mid-sized cities in the U.S. are still getting into it, and so most likely, you will be spared of a wide competition in this business. And recent studies support the superiority of mobile billboard advertising than traditional advertising methods.
Capital Needs for Mobile Billboard Advertising
What you need to understand before embarking on the mobile billboard advertising business is the capital needs required to start on the project. Mobile advertising is capital intensive as you would need to buy a retrofitted truck or van to carry the billboard. Some companies, like MotionAdz and Mobile Master Trucks, specialize in retrofitting trucks into mobile advertising vehicles. Others, like Billboard Revolution, helps you buy a truck and start a business in your area. There are also companies that mass produce these vehicles. They can even get them online through Craig's list or EBay. You would also have to consider your spending on fuel costs and your billboards. They could be static, scrolling, or mobile scrolling. You also have to outfit your vehicle with a GPS tracking system, put up a Web site to advertise your service, and get a license. Return on your investment could be achieved in about to six and eight months.
Operating a Mobile Billboard Advertising Business
What you do is take an ad from new and existing companies and place it in a display in your mobile advertising vehicle, and drive the truck on busy areas during traffic hours for 8 to 14 hours a day. You have to study traffic patterns of your city to effectively do this. You can charge for the services of your mobile billboard business per minimum number of hours, per week or month. The rates would depend on the route, the event and on the inclusion of specific services and feature such as GPS, driver, illumination, fuel, and the number of billboards. Event could mean a product rollout, a grand opening, new business launches, or a marketing event to reach the mass or branding.
- Franchise Opportunities
- Wholesale Business Opportunities
- Small Manufacturing Business
- Farming Business Ideas
- Unique Business Opportunities
- Shop Business Ideas
- Small Business Opportunities
- Startup Company Ideas
- Home Based Business Opportunity
- Rural Business Opportunities
- Tips for Buying and Selling
- Starting Rental Business
- Ideas for Small Business
- Free Business Ideas
- Internet Business Ideas
- Store Business Opportunities
- Entrepreneur Business Idea
- Retail Store Ideas
- Service Business Ideas
- Advice for Small Business
- Financing a Small Business
- Restaurant Business Opportunities
- Small Business Articles
- Business Marketing and Advertising
- Repair Business Opportunity
- Professional Career Opportunities
- Business Insurance Information
- Instructor Guides
- How to Start Mobile Catering
- How to Start Your Own Charter Fishing Business
- How to Start a Mobile Spa Business
- How to Start Mobile Notary Business
- Mobile Detailing Business Startup Kit
- How Do I Start Pilot Car Business
- How to Start a Mobile Canteen Business
- Mobile Home Park Business
- Starting Mobile Oil Changing Business
- How to Start a Mobile Donut Shop