Starting a Mobile Massage Business
Mobile applications are the trend nowadays, and massaging is not an exception. Do you want to start a mobile massage business but do not know how to begin?
This article will give you an informative guide for starting your own mobile massage business, and get you started with your biz in no time.
If you have the necessary massage skills but don’t have the money to lease a place to establish your business, then starting a mobile massage business is the answer for you. Mobile masseurs go to their clients’ preferred place for massaging, instead of having them come to you. Of course, you can also settle yourself in an establishment and engage in mobile massage at the same time.
Setting up a mobile massage is easy. Here are a few things that you will need to start up such as business.
Mobile Massage Vans
These are vans in which the massage business’ equipment is loaded on and taken to several locations. These are usually used by the larger massage establishments with big corporate clients; however, with enough financing and effort, you can startup with a mobile massage van right away.
The mobile massage van makes it easy and fast to travel from one client to another. It can also be used for your advertising scheme by acting as a place from which you can offer discounted or free sample massage for the people in your neighborhood. The vans give you a presence equivalent to the presence that an office or shop can afford you.
This is different from a mobile van, although a mobile van is a good mode of transportation. This includes other means of transportation for going to different clients, like perhaps a car, a truck or a motorcycle. Public transportation is not disregarded either, but having your own transportation can be beneficial. It can also make you look more professional.
Portable Massage Equipment
These are equipment that you are light enough so that you can just lug them around without apparent difficulty. You can load these on the back of your car, pickup or even a motorcycle. These equipment are also picking up popularity as mobile vans can be expensive to procure nowadays.
These include the portable massage chairs. These are chairs that weigh at most 13 to 15 pounds that they can just be carried around like normal chairs. They can also be fitted with wheels for more convenience in transporting. These chairs give masseurs the same full body massage capability that a massage table being used by therapists in their shops and facilities.
Mobile Massage Advertising
Advertising is the most important requirement to fulfill when starting a business. Advertising nowadays rely heavily on the web, but you can also make use of traditional advertising means like radio and television. Just remember to make the information in your advertising schemes true and consistent.
- Franchise Opportunities
- Wholesale Business Opportunities
- Small Manufacturing Business
- Farming Business Ideas
- Unique Business Opportunities
- Shop Business Ideas
- Small Business Opportunities
- Startup Company Ideas
- Home Based Business Opportunity
- Rural Business Opportunities
- Tips for Buying and Selling
- Starting Rental Business
- Ideas for Small Business
- Free Business Ideas
- Internet Business Ideas
- Store Business Opportunities
- Entrepreneur Business Idea
- Retail Store Ideas
- Service Business Ideas
- Advice for Small Business
- Financing a Small Business
- Restaurant Business Opportunities
- Small Business Articles
- Business Marketing and Advertising
- Repair Business Opportunity
- Professional Career Opportunities
- Business Insurance Information
- Instructor Guides
- How to Start Mobile Catering
- How to Start Your Own Charter Fishing Business
- How to Start a Mobile Spa Business
- How to Start Mobile Notary Business
- Mobile Detailing Business Startup Kit
- How Do I Start Pilot Car Business
- How to Start Mobile Billboard Advertising Business
- Mobile Home Park Business
- How to Start a Mobile Donut Shop
- Street Vendor Business Pros and Cons