How to Start a Mobile Spa Business
Mobile spas have been picking up in popularity because of the convenience they give to customers. Realizing this, you may have thought of starting a mobile spa but you don’t know what you need.
This article will guide you through the steps of setting up your very own mobile spa business.
The spa is already a lucrative business. People frequent spas to relax by getting themselves a massage, or to work out their beauties by availing of facials, hair care and nail care services. What’s more, rich people like to frequent spas because they have the money to pay for them. There are rich people who like to have the spa come to their homes, which is possible now because of the mobile spa. Here are the important things that you need to have when you want to start a mobile spa business:
Financing for Mobile Spa Business
You would need a lot of money as mobile spa needs specialized equipment for a lot of services. The total money that you have to spend on your equipment depends on the type and number of equipment that you will procure. Since it is mobile, this type of spa does not need office space although you may choose to rent some space just to give your business a presence.
One other reason for the high amount for financing is the salary for your employees. Spa employees are paid regularly every month, regardless of whether or not you have serviced people. You need to have some money set aside for this just in case business is slow, or else you’ll end incurring losses due to the salaries alone.
To boost up the reputation of your mobile spa, you need to have only the best employees that there are in the industry. It is these employees that will be responsible for the feedbacks that will ultimately make or break your fledgling mobile spa business. You would need these kinds of employees for your spa:
- Masseurs, preferably skilled in these massages:
- Deep tissue
- Stone Therapy
- Indian head massage
- Seated chair massage
- Beauticians for your facial, hair and nail services.
Making Contacts for Mobile Spa Business
Mobile spas thrive on having contacts, as these contacts will be the ones to hook you up with clients. You can build up contacts by either working first in a mobile spa company, or to conduct a successful marketing campaign.
People most of the times spend max of their time surfing the Internet and finding the information that they need there. You can take advantage of this by setting up a website for your company that is already optimized for the search engines. Using your website, you can launch a viral marketing campaign by posting invites in social networking sites as well as forums. You can choose to give out calling cards and flyers to people as well.
- Starting Your Own Spa Party Business
With the tricks in starting your spa party business, you are rest assured that you can be one of the top businesses in the spa party industry.
- How to Buy Salon and Spa Equipment
Are you planning to open a salon? Do you know that your biggest investment in that kind of business will be on equipment? Get the basic buying tips from us.
- Franchise Opportunities
- Wholesale Business Opportunities
- Small Manufacturing Business
- Farming Business Ideas
- Unique Business Opportunities
- Shop Business Ideas
- Small Business Opportunities
- Startup Company Ideas
- Home Based Business Opportunity
- Rural Business Opportunities
- Tips for Buying and Selling
- Starting Rental Business
- Ideas for Small Business
- Free Business Ideas
- Internet Business Ideas
- Store Business Opportunities
- Entrepreneur Business Idea
- Retail Store Ideas
- Service Business Ideas
- Advice for Small Business
- Financing a Small Business
- Restaurant Business Opportunities
- Small Business Articles
- Business Marketing and Advertising
- Repair Business Opportunity
- Professional Career Opportunities
- Business Insurance Information
- Instructor Guides
- How to Start Mobile Catering
- How to Start Your Own Charter Fishing Business
- How to Start Mobile Notary Business
- Mobile Detailing Business Startup Kit
- How Do I Start Pilot Car Business
- How to Start Mobile Billboard Advertising Business
- Mobile Home Park Business
- How to Start a Mobile Donut Shop
- Street Vendor Business Pros and Cons