Starting a Mobile Coffee Business
Coffee has become a universal word. What’s breakfast without coffee? How can an afternoon meeting happen without a cup of coffee? Even graveyard shifters need coffee to stay up. In every nation, every culture people commune with coffee.
Clearly that’s why it has become a billion dollar industry! If you want some part of that action, this mobile coffee business guide will show you how.
Here are a few startup mobile coffee business suggestions you could use
Learn about different types of coffee
The best way to learn to make good coffee is to actually make one. Why not try working for a Starbucks outlet? This way you not only get to taste and prepare different types of coffee orders but you get to mingle with customers too! As an added supplement, grab a coffee how to book from your local book store and read up.
Register for a coffee business name and make sure you get the appropriate licenses Find a name that people can easily associate your business with. Register this name and trademark it so nobody else can use it. Also fill out the necessary papers to file for your coffee business license.
Gathering your equipment
Needless to say every baseball player needs a bat, a composer to a piano, a stethoscope to a doctor, and an espresso machine to a coffee business. Search the web for online offers to a decent looking and working espresso machine. Study the features and find one that suits you and your budget. While you are at it, look for a reliable source of coffee and other coffee supplies like serving coffee cups and flavored coffee syrups. You may want to look up fair trade coffee deals. It’s not only quality and cheap but you will be helping poor agriculturists as well in the process. Invest on outdoor equipment as well like a portable table, cabling, and a power supply.
Marketing tips for a mobile coffee shop
Make brochures of your services and target company events like training seminars, product launches, and office socialization programs. Start by making a list of companies near your area. Grab your yellow pages or search the web for their contact information as well as their address. With your brochure, print out a quotation of your services combined with a letter with a letter head of your company stating how your services can help them with their coffee needs. Place these papers in a professional envelop and submit it or address to the person making the decisions.
Volunteer your services during charity events in your community. This way people get to experience not only your coffee but experience how you do business. Socialize and network for coffee clients during these events. Exchange cards with people. Grab as many business cards as you can. Then the following day, give them a ring telling them that you had a great time meeting them and that you’ll gladly service their coffee needs in the future in they need one.
- Franchise Opportunities
- Wholesale Business Opportunities
- Small Manufacturing Business
- Farming Business Ideas
- Unique Business Opportunities
- Shop Business Ideas
- Small Business Opportunities
- Startup Company Ideas
- Home Based Business Opportunity
- Rural Business Opportunities
- Tips for Buying and Selling
- Starting Rental Business
- Ideas for Small Business
- Free Business Ideas
- Internet Business Ideas
- Store Business Opportunities
- Entrepreneur Business Idea
- Retail Store Ideas
- Service Business Ideas
- Advice for Small Business
- Financing a Small Business
- Restaurant Business Opportunities
- Small Business Articles
- Business Marketing and Advertising
- Repair Business Opportunity
- Professional Career Opportunities
- Business Insurance Information
- Instructor Guides
- How to Start Mobile Catering
- How to Start Your Own Charter Fishing Business
- How to Start a Mobile Spa Business
- How to Start Mobile Notary Business
- Mobile Detailing Business Startup Kit
- How Do I Start Pilot Car Business
- Mobile Home Park Business
- How to Start a Mobile Donut Shop
- Street Vendor Business Pros and Cons
- How to Make Money from a Car Boot Sale?