Become Maid Brigade Franchisee
Why should you franchise Maid Brigade? Simple, it is the one of the best ways to start your own business. Franchising a Maid Brigade can give you the freedom that you always wanted in your own company.
With years of experience and proven success rate, no other business can give you the profit that you want than Maid Brigade franchise.
With more than 400 profession cleaning franchise locations in the United States and Canada, Maid Brigade is one of the biggest residential cleaning service companies in North America. Founded in Toronto, Canada in 1979, the company has become the industry leader providing healthy and growing market opportunities to all franchisees. To know more about Maid Brigade franchising, read the article below.
Initial Franchising Fee – When you want to create a business plan for your own business, you should always consider the great needs for capital investment. Then once you have already established the amount you need, double the number. This is for you to be able to see how much you can spend to one franchise.
For one Maid Brigade store, the initial franchising fee ranges from $14,500 to $58,500. You should also bear in mind the marketing and advertising budget which ranges from $9,000 to $16,000. The working capital and the opening inventory cost should also be considered in putting up your business plan. In all, the total investment cost would be a $41,000 to $135,000 depending on the territory involved.
Business Experience – You don’t need to be a genius to be one of the Maid Brigade franchisees. All you need a general knowledge on how to run a company and the training that the company will provide you will do the rest.
The company offers extensive training and support methods that will give you an idea how to run the business independently. Aside from this, they will also give you the equipment and technical support that you need to maintain the profitability and success of your own Maid Brigade franchise.
Training and Support – Aside from the regular seminars and business orientation, you can also have a continuous training and unlimited support from the company through its franchise group consultants.
This includes working with a mentor from the date that you signed a deal with the company to the big launch of your own franchise. In-depth and informative classes schedules will also be made available by the company for several lectures in personnel management, finance, and operations as well as the technology involved.
Area Review – The mentor will also assists you in finding the right and most viable locations that you can put up your store. You can also avail of the home-based operations if you wish to work close with your family.
Return on Investment - As one of the biggest home service companies in the US and Canada, you are assured that you will receive extensive training and support. Established franchisees in business 2+ years do an average of $688K in gross sales.
- Franchise Opportunities
- Wholesale Business Opportunities
- Small Manufacturing Business
- Farming Business Ideas
- Unique Business Opportunities
- Shop Business Ideas
- Small Business Opportunities
- Startup Company Ideas
- Home Based Business Opportunity
- Rural Business Opportunities
- Tips for Buying and Selling
- Starting Rental Business
- Ideas for Small Business
- Free Business Ideas
- Internet Business Ideas
- Store Business Opportunities
- Entrepreneur Business Idea
- Retail Store Ideas
- Service Business Ideas
- Advice for Small Business
- Financing a Small Business
- Restaurant Business Opportunities
- Small Business Articles
- Business Marketing and Advertising
- Repair Business Opportunity
- Professional Career Opportunities
- Business Insurance Information
- Instructor Guides
- Weed Man Franchise Info
- Start an Anago Cleaning System Franchise
- System4 Franchising Info
- Buy Stanley Steemer Carpet Cleaner Franchise
- Starting a ServiceMaster Clean Franchise
- Jan-Pro Franchising Int'l Inc Information
- BuildingStars Franchise Information
- Owning a Martinizing Dry Cleaning Franchise
- Starting a Caltex Franchise
- How to Start Oreck Clean Home Center Franchise
- Steps to Own One Price Dry Cleaning Franchise