Play n Trade Franchise Costs
The Play n Trade franchise tackles one of the most widespread and fast growing industries in the world, the video game industry.
The franchise gives entrepreneurs the chance to engage in a profitable and enjoyable business.
The videogame population is one of the most widespread in the world, as everyone enjoys playing videogames on different sorts of platforms. It is because of this that the Play n Trade franchise is such an attractive business option for entrepreneurs. As a franchise owner, Play n Trade franchise gives you the opportunity to partake in sharing the fun and the profits that are part of selling videogames and owning your own store. Also, customers will not only be able to purchase games but also try out new ones and participate in various organizations, tournaments and competitions both nationally and internationally through Play n Trade. Play n trade is based mostly on the name itself as customers are allowed to buy, sell and trade video games with other customers of the establishment.
Play n Trade offers the following services at each of their establishments: a loyalty program for the benefit of both new and repeat customers, retro and latest consoles by leading manufacturers, diagnostic repair for consoles and discs, videogame tournaments on local and national platform, try before you buy concept, trade in used games for credit towards purchases and the purchase of both new and used video games.
The franchise currently has around 240 stores, a number growing by the day as the company has plans to open more than 100 more stores in and out of the country. The franchise offers w high growth market with a flexibility of schedule, an established and successful brand name with cutting edge software and operations systems, an impressive business model, expansion opportunities, great multi-unit and area developer business model, the sense of personal fulfillment and satisfaction as well as the benefit of engaging in a both fun and enjoyable business.
Play n Trade was first founded in 2001 and has been franchising since 2003. It is a privately held company with around 40 employees and is currently seeking franchises nationwide with several exclusive territories available for franchise options. A total investment costs around $205,000 to $327,000 with an initial franchise fee of $30,000 which will hold an ongoing royalty fee of 5% and a term of agreement of 5 years. Qualifications for the franchise include a net worth requirement of $117,000 to $214,500, a cash liquidity requirement of $52,000 to $100,000 with general business and marketing experience.
The Play n Trade franchise provides franchisees with dedicated support representatives at corporate, leverage with company-wide distribution and price protection with inventory management tools, in house marketing department to assist with store promotions, unique store design with point of sales system, franchisee portal with up to date resource tools, long distance web training and initial 2 week corporate training prior to store opening.
- Franchise Opportunities
- Wholesale Business Opportunities
- Small Manufacturing Business
- Farming Business Ideas
- Unique Business Opportunities
- Shop Business Ideas
- Small Business Opportunities
- Startup Company Ideas
- Home Based Business Opportunity
- Rural Business Opportunities
- Tips for Buying and Selling
- Starting Rental Business
- Ideas for Small Business
- Free Business Ideas
- Internet Business Ideas
- Store Business Opportunities
- Entrepreneur Business Idea
- Retail Store Ideas
- Service Business Ideas
- Advice for Small Business
- Financing a Small Business
- Restaurant Business Opportunities
- Small Business Articles
- Business Marketing and Advertising
- Repair Business Opportunity
- Professional Career Opportunities
- Business Insurance Information
- Instructor Guides
- About Kid To Kid Franchise
- Owning a Gymboree Play & Music Franchise
- Starting Drama Kid Franchise
- Pigtails & Crewcuts Franchise Information
- Open Guard-A-Kid Franchise
- How to Start Jump Bunch Franchise
- Buy a Play N Trade Franchise
- I9 Sports Franchise Info
- Cartoon Cuts Franchise Info
- How to Start a Children's Orchard Franchise
- Teddy Mountain Personalized Teddy Bear Franchise