Warner Bros. Chose Quebec as Their Ideal Location for Their Development Studio
Warner Bros. announced that they will construct their development studio Montreal, which can generate jobs for more than 300 people.
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment announced that they will build a development studio located in Montreal, which can hire 300 people or more, in the latter part of 2015.
In Monday, Warner Bro’s said they can now make digital and cinema animations internationally, aside from the usual video games that they produce. Quebec is the best place for Warner Bros. because of their highly skilled people and universities, said Martin Tremblay Warner Bros. Interactive’s President.
He also added that they chose Montreal for their studio also because of Quebec’s tax credits and some motivational credits. Their need to expand their gaming prowess is easier to achieve in Montreal because of its very talented and skilled artists, and low operation costs.
In Montreal, Warner will develop more video games involving Superman, Batman, and other characters from Warner’s DC Comics, said Tremblay.
There are many Warner studios all over the world.
Martin Carrier, an experienced person in the local industry, is in charge of the studio construction for the weeks to come, added Tremblay.
Premier Jean Charest was there in the proclamation of the construction of Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment development studio in Montreal. He stated that the government takes pride on Warner’s preference for Quebec as the location for their upcoming video games and digital animation studio.
Charest also said that Quebec’s favorable attributes such as its skilled and talented workers, and its being economically aggressive, is really made out of numerous efforts and hard work. And they are glad that Warner Bros. recognized those traits. And so they are pleased to have them in their place.
One of the world’s video game development capitals is Montreal.
The development studio will receive a $7.5 million non-refundable input from Quebec’s investment fund just to give assistance in the construction of the Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment.
- Franchise Opportunities
- Wholesale Business Opportunities
- Small Manufacturing Business
- Farming Business Ideas
- Unique Business Opportunities
- Shop Business Ideas
- Small Business Opportunities
- Startup Company Ideas
- Home Based Business Opportunity
- Rural Business Opportunities
- Tips for Buying and Selling
- Starting Rental Business
- Ideas for Small Business
- Free Business Ideas
- Internet Business Ideas
- Store Business Opportunities
- Entrepreneur Business Idea
- Retail Store Ideas
- Service Business Ideas
- Advice for Small Business
- Financing a Small Business
- Restaurant Business Opportunities
- Small Business Articles
- Business Marketing and Advertising
- Business News
- Repair Business Opportunity
- Professional Career Opportunities
- Business Insurance Information
- Instructor Guides
- Xceed Mortgage Corp. Charged By HSBC Financial For Breach Cases
- Yum Brands Q3 Profit Report Fails to Ease China Fears
- Workers Strike at St. Marys Cement In Bowmanville, Ont., Over Pension Demands
- World Color Press Advances despite Decrease in Profits This Year
- With the Availability of Iphone, Telus Increases Risk for Blackberry