Start Racing Limos Franchise
The Racing Limos Company offers the customer a fun and exciting form of travel.
The limousines provide a striking and unique way of expression as compared to their traditional counterpart.
As a Racing Limos franchisee you will be able to attend the most sought after events and meet several well renowned people in the process. With its proactive marketing strategy incorporated in their business model, you will acquire multiple revenue streams which include a variety of limousine services with mobile advertising and static displays. With Racing Limos you will have the opportunity to work to your success through your own individual business, putting to action your own custom business strategies.
The total investment required to start a Racing Limos franchise include $200,000-$1.4 million, with a franchise fee of $150,000-$1 million and royalties of 5% of the revenues. The start up costs is the responsibility of the franchisee, yet the first vehicle will be included with allowances. Franchisor financing is an available option. Training will include a comprehensive course with an extensive operations manual. Personal visits and telephone visits will be conducted by the support team. Networking opportunities, website support area including a message board, franchisee news, local website administration and an extensive on line library will also be available, including a toll free help line.
In terms of marketing support, the support team will provide customer newsletters and direct mail pieces, a toll free help desk, national toll free lead line, monthly web chat, an ongoing and updated message boards, annual list of the best marketing ideas, the opportunity to build and develop your own internet website, annual national conference, introductory print ads, marketing brand package of promotional materials, public relations pieces and mobile advertising customizable presentation.
To apply for the Racing Limos franchise, you must first acquaint yourself with the company, in terms of its founder, benefits and overall history. Once you have familiarized yourself further with the company you may now complete a request for consideration. Upon approval you will be sent detail information regarding the business which will include a franchise agreement which you may review. You will then need to complete a background search and a credit report. Assess your franchise fees and you may then start training in the operation of your business. The support staff will train you with regards to marketing skills and basic business management. There is little to no pre requisite requirements to apply for the franchise, aside from the passion and desire to engage in a fulfilling business model that will aid you in acquiring your own sense of financial stability and independence. Most of the information and knowledge you will need to engage in this business will be taught and supplied to you by the franchise support team itself.
- Franchise Opportunities
- Wholesale Business Opportunities
- Small Manufacturing Business
- Farming Business Ideas
- Unique Business Opportunities
- Shop Business Ideas
- Small Business Opportunities
- Startup Company Ideas
- Home Based Business Opportunity
- Rural Business Opportunities
- Tips for Buying and Selling
- Starting Rental Business
- Ideas for Small Business
- Free Business Ideas
- Internet Business Ideas
- Store Business Opportunities
- Entrepreneur Business Idea
- Retail Store Ideas
- Service Business Ideas
- Advice for Small Business
- Financing a Small Business
- Restaurant Business Opportunities
- Small Business Articles
- Business Marketing and Advertising
- Repair Business Opportunity
- Professional Career Opportunities
- Business Insurance Information
- Instructor Guides
- How to Own a Honda Franchise
- Starting a Midas Automotive Repair Service Franchise
- SuperGlass Windshield Repair Franchise Information
- How to Start a Novus Auto Glass Franchise
- Starting a Matco Tools Franchise
- Napa Auto Parts Franchise
- Starting a Maaco Franchise
- Racetrac Gas Station Franchise Opportunity
- Opening an American Tire Depot Franchise