Open an All Tune and Lube Franchise
The All Tune and Lube, ATL Motor Mate and All Tune Transmissions, offer only the best business opportunities because of their successful business organization backing and experience.
Franchise owners are given the opportunity to partake in the professional and personal satisfaction of achieving financial independence.
There are more than $200 billion annual sales projected from the automotive services alone and this goes hand in hand with the frequency motorists put up their vehicles for servicing. It is this statistical basis that makes the All Tune and Lube franchise a reliable business market that will give the customer a one-stop-shop for all their automotive needs, therefore providing convenience as well as quality. The franchise provides a proven business system with comprehensive franchise management training programs. Support is inclusive of real estate assistance, dynamic marketing programs and national buying power. There is no need for prior automotive experience since it will be provided for in the programs, yet this knowledge is always a plus in this type of business, as well as prior knowledge with regards to management and marketing models, strategies and procedures.
The All Tune and Lube franchise believes in offering only the best quality, convenient, and fast automotive servicing in the country. Their goal focuses on preventative maintenance and engine performance which ensure longer running life for the motor vehicles. Services offered while the customer waits include engine oil and filter change, lubrication and vital fluid checks. It is at All Tune and Lube that the customers are given the opportunity to save time and money at the convenience of a single stop for all their vehicle’s needs.
Once you apply for the franchise package you will avail of the effective support system which includes the comprehensive site analysis and selection, complete financing assistance, dynamic multimedia advertising and marketing programs and the proven system of operating procedures and controls. There are National Purchasing programs for equipment and inventory available as well as franchisee business management training programs.
The complete franchise support offers site selections and real estate assistance, financing assistance, dynamic marketing programs, a proven system of operating procedures and controls, equipment and inventory purchasing, franchisee training programs, and continuing support.
The total investment required is $150,000 with a franchise fee of $32,000. The ongoing royalty fee is 7% with a 15 year renewable term of agreement. Qualifications include a net worth requirement of $100,000 with a cash liquidity requirement of $32,000. Business experience needed is general business experience. In operations, 5% of all franchisees own more than one unit and at least 5 employees are needed to run a single franchised unit. Absentee ownership of franchise is NOT allowed and 100% of current franchisees are owner/operators. Training is available at the headquarters for 2 weeks and at the franchisee’s locations for 1-2 weeks. Ongoing support is through newsletters, meetings, the toll-free phone line, grand opening assistance, security/safety procedures, field operations and evaluations and purchasing cooperatives. Marketing support is through co-op advertising, ad slicks and regional advertising.
- GILBERT WV, gilbert is a booming coal mining town that is growing daily, there is alot of rich people here that i have talked to about this & they loved the idea. Usually it takes up to 2 days to get your oil changed here, no joking so i think a oil & lube would do very well here. Thanks, Keith
- we are interested to take lubricant franchase at chikmagalur of Karnataka.please guide us regarding this business
- Franchise Opportunities
- Wholesale Business Opportunities
- Small Manufacturing Business
- Farming Business Ideas
- Unique Business Opportunities
- Shop Business Ideas
- Small Business Opportunities
- Startup Company Ideas
- Home Based Business Opportunity
- Rural Business Opportunities
- Tips for Buying and Selling
- Starting Rental Business
- Ideas for Small Business
- Free Business Ideas
- Internet Business Ideas
- Store Business Opportunities
- Entrepreneur Business Idea
- Retail Store Ideas
- Service Business Ideas
- Advice for Small Business
- Financing a Small Business
- Restaurant Business Opportunities
- Small Business Articles
- Business Marketing and Advertising
- Repair Business Opportunity
- Professional Career Opportunities
- Business Insurance Information
- Instructor Guides
- How to Own a Honda Franchise
- Starting a Midas Automotive Repair Service Franchise
- SuperGlass Windshield Repair Franchise Information
- Napa Auto Parts Franchise
- How to Start a Novus Auto Glass Franchise
- Starting a Matco Tools Franchise
- Opening an American Tire Depot Franchise
- Racetrac Gas Station Franchise Opportunity