How to Start a Novus Auto Glass Franchise
If you’re an entrepreneur who wants to have a franchise business that can be run at the comfort of your own home and has a low franchising cost, then Novus Auto Glass franchise is the right business venture for you.
Here are several things to know about the business before you decide on having your own Novus Auto Glass franchise.
How Novus Auto Glass is regarded as the number one business franchise in the market.
Founded in 1972, Novus has started to franchise in 1985 when the owners saw that it has a wide market opportunity since the boom of the auto industry. Novus is a privately owned company with a vast market reach not only in the US, but all over the world.
To date, Novus is looking for franchisees that can complete the necessary requirements that the company laid. One of the requirements that the company would ask to its franchisees is the needed liquid capital, business experience, and knowledge in automotive.
To qualify, you should have at least $50 grand to pass the minimum net worth requirement and cash liquidity not less than 25 percent of the initial franchise investment cost.
Novus Auto Glass Franchise Fees and Costs
The franchise cost of one Novus Auto Glass ranges from $14,900 to $200,300 with a five to six ongoing royalty fees, which will be paid from the annual revenue of the franchise. Meanwhile, the franchising fee may range from $7,500 up depending on the size of the territory that you want to buy. You’ll have no problem with location since the company offers exclusive franchise territory with a minimum of 119,000 clients per territory.
Location Selection Procedure
On the franchise location, the company will help you to find the most suitable area where you can put up your business. You can choose in store types like express and kiosk.
With hundreds of thousands of clients per exclusive territory, you can be assured of the best business results. In terms of business experience, you should be interested in talking with people who have the desire to operate and acquire your services.
Since Novus Auto Glass can be run from home, a fast and reliable internet and phone connection is necessary to handle the amount of clients who will avail your franchise service.
Novus Auto Glass Franchise Training and Support
Meanwhile, the franchise training and franchise support will be included in the franchise fee. It will be available in just under a week at the Novus headquarters while another franchise training option will be held at the franchisee’s store location for more thorough business operation training. Advance training in windshield replacement and repair will also be held at the regional offices should you wish to undergo further training.
- Franchise Opportunities
- Wholesale Business Opportunities
- Small Manufacturing Business
- Farming Business Ideas
- Unique Business Opportunities
- Shop Business Ideas
- Small Business Opportunities
- Startup Company Ideas
- Home Based Business Opportunity
- Rural Business Opportunities
- Tips for Buying and Selling
- Starting Rental Business
- Ideas for Small Business
- Free Business Ideas
- Internet Business Ideas
- Store Business Opportunities
- Entrepreneur Business Idea
- Retail Store Ideas
- Service Business Ideas
- Advice for Small Business
- Financing a Small Business
- Restaurant Business Opportunities
- Small Business Articles
- Business Marketing and Advertising
- Repair Business Opportunity
- Professional Career Opportunities
- Business Insurance Information
- Instructor Guides
- How to Own a Honda Franchise
- Starting a Midas Automotive Repair Service Franchise
- SuperGlass Windshield Repair Franchise Information
- Starting a Matco Tools Franchise
- Starting a Maaco Franchise
- Napa Auto Parts Franchise
- Buy an EagleRider Motorcycle Rental Franchise
- Racetrac Gas Station Franchise Opportunity
- Opening an American Tire Depot Franchise