Start a Business Center Development Franchise
The Business Center Development Franchise specializes in providing mailbox rental and packages shipping opportunities for those that are eager to manage their own business and garner financial independence and freedom.
The Business Center Development Franchise has an initial franchise fee of $25,000, and its total investment is around $89,999.
Interested applicants must fill in the required information that is requested from them in the company’s application form available online. Once the application has been sent, the interested applicant will need to await approval and upon approval of the franchise team, will be contacted directly to discuss the business and initiate training. The Business Center Development franchise does not offer any financing assistance, therefore if the interested applicants lack the initial monetary funds to start the business, they may consult other third party lending and financing firms to assist them with their needs.
With the Business Center Development franchise, the franchise owner will never need to pay any franchise, royalty or advertising fees, as well as the right to choose his own name for the business. The franchise owner need not request any permission to add new services to their business. The company also cannot revoke the franchise owner from any right to operate their business, plus there are no restrictions if the franchise owner decides to sell his or her business. The services available to franchise owners are inclusive of complete inventory and equipment with their supporting operation and user manuals, product displays, stocks, supplies and wall signs, location demographics review, assistance and lease negotiation, free ongoing support, professional training and the opportunity to create your own customer website with supported domain name.
Business Center Development offers a vast array of products and services including Fedex shipping, USPS service, ebay trading assistance, DHL shipping, UPS shipping, fax services, VHS to DVD transfer, rubber stamps, fax services, notary service, websites, custom t-shirt printing, engraved signs, sublimation services, video editing, spiral binding, gift boxes, banners, office supplies, stamps, stationary, legal forms, graphic services, copies, wedding announcements, moving supplies, heavy/fragile freight, digital passport system, moving supplies and customized promotional products. Other option services that may be offered at the business include ink jet cartridge refilling and sign printing and design store.
The Business Center Development Franchise is well aware of the requirements necessary to start and create ones own business from scratch and hence forth pave its way to its development, thus they offer a ten day training period wherein the franchise owner will be able to benefit from hands on experience wherein he or she will adapt and learn the overall management of the business.
- Franchise Opportunities
- Wholesale Business Opportunities
- Small Manufacturing Business
- Farming Business Ideas
- Unique Business Opportunities
- Shop Business Ideas
- Small Business Opportunities
- Startup Company Ideas
- Home Based Business Opportunity
- Rural Business Opportunities
- Tips for Buying and Selling
- Starting Rental Business
- Ideas for Small Business
- Free Business Ideas
- Internet Business Ideas
- Store Business Opportunities
- Entrepreneur Business Idea
- Retail Store Ideas
- Service Business Ideas
- Advice for Small Business
- Financing a Small Business
- Restaurant Business Opportunities
- Small Business Articles
- Business Marketing and Advertising
- Repair Business Opportunity
- Professional Career Opportunities
- Business Insurance Information
- Instructor Guides
- Trader Joes Franchise Opportunities
- Apollo Pharmacy Franchise Information
- Admiral Gas Station Franchise Opportunity
- Wild Birds Franchise Opportunity
- Clothes Mentor Franchise Information
- Owning a Gateway Cigar Franchise
- How to Become a Franchisee of Ace Hardware Corporation
- Arrow Garment Franchise
- How to Become a G Shock Dealer?
- Starting a Yankee Candle Store
- Starting a True Value Hardware Franchise