Start a Computer Troubleshooters Franchise
Computer Troubleshooters is an on-site franchise company that provides computer services to small businesses.
Computer services such as hardware repair, network configuration, software consulting, diagnostics, and computer and network security consulting.
History and Background
In choosing a franchise company, it is very important to know its background and history to be able to have an idea on what kind of business it provides not only to customers but also to its franchisees.
In the year 1997, Computer Troubleshooters was founded by Wilson and Suzanne McOrist in Australia. It was Chip Reaves, an American businessman who operated in Atlanta, who brought Computer Troubleshooters franchise to the United States in the year 1999.
Computer Troubleshooters does not only accept franchisees in the United States but also worldwide as well. Its territory size is at 2,500 businesses which are defined by ZIP codes.
Requirements and Qualifications
In order to be able to purchase a franchise of Computer Troubleshooters, you should meet the following requirements:
- You should have a net worth of at least $20,000.
- A cash liquidity of $7,000 is also required.
- It is an advantage to have an industry experience.
- To be able to operate the business smoothly, general business experience is an advantage.
- Marketing skills are useful when it comes to promoting your business.
- A technical skill is a must since this type of business involves the skills of a technician.
It is also important to take note of the total investment one should put into the business. The total investment in a Computer Troubleshooters franchise is from $28,800 to $39,500. There is also a franchise fee of $21,500 and an ongoing royalty fee of $330 every month. The terms of agreement is at 10 years and is renewable.
One of the best things in purchasing a Computer Troubleshooters franchise is that you can run it even at your own home. A separate location or an office is not required since you will, most of the time, be going to the place of your clients to provide them service. Employees are also not necessary because if you already have the required skills, you can do the service yourself.
Training and Support
Computer Troubleshooters is a company that is committed to providing its franchisees the opportunity to be successful that is why it provides training to its franchisees. Computer Troubleshooters franchisees will receive a training at the headquarters for two days and also two days at the franchisee’s location.
Computer Troubleshooters does not only provide training but also provides continuous support to its franchisees through newsletters, meetings, toll-free phone lines, internet, and on-site evaluation. Computer Troubleshooters also provides support with the advertising of your business. Support in co-op advertising, ad slicks, national media, and regional advertising are the advertising support that Computer Troubleshooters provides.
- Franchise Opportunities
- Wholesale Business Opportunities
- Small Manufacturing Business
- Farming Business Ideas
- Unique Business Opportunities
- Shop Business Ideas
- Small Business Opportunities
- Startup Company Ideas
- Home Based Business Opportunity
- Rural Business Opportunities
- Tips for Buying and Selling
- Starting Rental Business
- Ideas for Small Business
- Free Business Ideas
- Internet Business Ideas
- Store Business Opportunities
- Entrepreneur Business Idea
- Retail Store Ideas
- Service Business Ideas
- Advice for Small Business
- Financing a Small Business
- Restaurant Business Opportunities
- Small Business Articles
- Business Marketing and Advertising
- Repair Business Opportunity
- Professional Career Opportunities
- Business Insurance Information
- Instructor Guides
- Trader Joes Franchise Opportunities
- Apollo Pharmacy Franchise Information
- Admiral Gas Station Franchise Opportunity
- Wild Birds Franchise Opportunity
- Clothes Mentor Franchise Information
- How much is a 7-11 Franchise
- How to Become a Franchisee of Ace Hardware Corporation
- Arrow Garment Franchise
- How to Become a G Shock Dealer?
- Starting a Yankee Candle Store
- Starting a True Value Hardware Franchise