Open Jenny Craig Franchise
Through weight management, Jenny Craig has been making people's live happier and healthier for about 25 years now. Jenny Craig is offering franchisees strong financial potential since it is one of the top weight-management service companies in the world.
In 1983, Jenny Craig was founded in Melbourne, Australia. Jenny Craig is one of the largest companies of weight management service in the world today.
Jenny Craig has company-owned and franchise centers in New Zealand, US, Canada, Puerto Rico and Australia.
It has helped and continually helping millions of individuals on how to effectively eat nutritious diet which can include your favorite foods but with simple activity your energy level will increase. For most favorable weight loss and well being, Jenny Craig can help build balance lives for clients and any individuals out there.
The vision of Jenny Craig is that they will be the leader in weight management industry and will be recognized as the best option for individual to obtain weight loss and keep a great well being. The mission of Jenny Craig is to enhance and improve the lives of individuals by helping them to lose weight and keep it off.
These days, there are lots of individuals who are overweight. With that fact, going into health/diet industry will be beneficial on your part. If you want to earn a lot, becoming a Jenny Craig franchisee will be the best option for you. The financial risks are minimal in becoming a franchisee. There are steps on how to start a Jenny Craig franchise.
- You must submit an online application.
- Provide the initial franchise fee amounting to minimum of $20,000 to $25,000.
- You need to make a total investment of $123,000 to $350,000.
- With a lawyer and accountant, you must review the Uniform Franchise Offering Circular (UFOC). By the franchiser, the UFOC must be provided to you in a week and a half time before signing any documents with them.
- You can visit any Jenny Craig store operating near your location.
- If you have the budget, feel free to visit the headquarters of Jenny Craig located in Carlsbad, California to meet the members of the management.
- You have to find and lease a facility and equipment. Store the required inventory and prepare for the grand opening. In order for you to qualify as a franchisee of Jenny Craig, you must have net worth in excess of $400,000 and also a minimum of $100,000 in liquid assets. Actually, these amounts vary depending on the size of your development area. You must have business ownership experience and managerial skills to qualify as a franchisee.
The royalty fee is about 4-7%. Ten years is the term of agreement. The renewal fee is 50% of then-current fee.
As a Jenny Craig franchisee, you will be given supports such as toll-free phone line, grand opening, internet, newsletter, meetings, field operations/evaluations and security/safety procedures.
Marketing will be through ad slicks and national media.
- Franchise Opportunities
- Wholesale Business Opportunities
- Small Manufacturing Business
- Farming Business Ideas
- Unique Business Opportunities
- Shop Business Ideas
- Small Business Opportunities
- Startup Company Ideas
- Home Based Business Opportunity
- Rural Business Opportunities
- Tips for Buying and Selling
- Starting Rental Business
- Ideas for Small Business
- Free Business Ideas
- Internet Business Ideas
- Store Business Opportunities
- Entrepreneur Business Idea
- Retail Store Ideas
- Service Business Ideas
- Advice for Small Business
- Financing a Small Business
- Restaurant Business Opportunities
- Small Business Articles
- Business Marketing and Advertising
- Repair Business Opportunity
- Professional Career Opportunities
- Business Insurance Information
- Instructor Guides
- LA Fitness Franchise
- Buying Athlete's Foot Franchise
- How to Start a Stretch-N-Grow Franchise
- Starting Your Own GNC Franchising Business
- Starting a Planet Fitness Franchise
- Starting Your Own Massage Envy Franchise
- Anytime Fitness Franchise
- Start a Gold's Gym Franchise
- Buy a HealthSource Chiropractic and Progressive Rehab Franchise