Anytime Fitness Franchise
Investing your money in an Anytime Fitness Franchise, the world’s largest chain of 24-hour co-ed fitness developer, can be a very rewarding business venture.
A relatively new in the industry, with only nine years under its belt, the company has now grown to be the most popular choice of healthy-minded people not only in the US, but also around the world.
What you need to be an Anytime Fitness Franchisee
One of the most basic things required by the company to first-time franchisees is common knowledge in running this kind of business. Anytime Fitness also requires its franchisees to be a very good health advocates in order of having credibility to the outlet. Potential franchisees should also have at least has a net worth of $50,000 and a cash liquidity of $13,500 to $70,000.
The Company is not very particular on who wants to avail a franchise of Anytime Fitness. As long as you are qualified in the field that they have set, you can sign contract with the company. Anytime Fitness, a 24/7 health clinic, can be run by anyone who wish to advocate healthy living. Absentee ownership and corporate ownership is also allowed by Anytime Fitness.
Startup Costs Requirement
The total investment in one franchise of Anytime Fitness can range from $22,100 to $192,600, with an initial franchising fee of $5,990. This is relatively cheaper franchising than most of the health gyms and clinics in the country today. The company will also slash around $500 from your revenue for royalty fee. The term of agreement with the company is five years and can be renewed once you paid the $500-renewal fee.
Training and Support by Anytime Fitness
Anytime Fitness will take care of all the training you and your staff need to run the business smoothly. The first few days of training will be held at the company headquarters in Minnesota. Another week will be done at the actual gym premises to familiarize both you and your staff at the operation of the outlet. The actual training will cover the 9-step sales process to orient owners on how to sell more client memberships.
After the on-hands training, franchisees can still avail of the free support from the company through phone, emails, and other communication exchange. Creating high-traffic internet sites by using corporate sales, referrals, and other programs will also be thought at the training sessions.
Advertising and Marketing
During the first three days of the month, the owners may opt to receive the company’s “monthly success pack” that contain several tips, marketing pieces, customer feedback, and reeducation packs to help franchisees to cope with the changes that their client wants. Other form of advertising technique that will be handed to the franchisees are direct mail, radio and print advertisements, testimonials, and highly developed marketing plans. An Annual club camps can also be availed to learn more about the company.
- Franchise Opportunities
- Wholesale Business Opportunities
- Small Manufacturing Business
- Farming Business Ideas
- Unique Business Opportunities
- Shop Business Ideas
- Small Business Opportunities
- Startup Company Ideas
- Home Based Business Opportunity
- Rural Business Opportunities
- Tips for Buying and Selling
- Starting Rental Business
- Ideas for Small Business
- Free Business Ideas
- Internet Business Ideas
- Store Business Opportunities
- Entrepreneur Business Idea
- Retail Store Ideas
- Service Business Ideas
- Advice for Small Business
- Financing a Small Business
- Restaurant Business Opportunities
- Small Business Articles
- Business Marketing and Advertising
- Repair Business Opportunity
- Professional Career Opportunities
- Business Insurance Information
- Instructor Guides
- LA Fitness Franchise
- Buying Athlete's Foot Franchise
- How to Start a Stretch-N-Grow Franchise
- Starting a Planet Fitness Franchise
- Starting Your Own GNC Franchising Business
- Starting Your Own Massage Envy Franchise
- Start a Gold's Gym Franchise
- Buy a HealthSource Chiropractic and Progressive Rehab Franchise
- Open Jenny Craig Franchise