Open a Prom Dress Store
Do you have the passion for fashion? What better way to start a business than open a prom dress store. It will not only bring out the creativity in you but most of all you earn from what you love doing.
Prom night is one of the most exciting events in the life of high school students. During get together with our high school friends we can’t help but reminisce our high school days and our prom is one of the most memorable events in our high school life.
We would recall what type of dress we had worn on that very special occasion in our life and the preparations made by our parents and us before and on the day of our prom.
Going into this kind of business or for any business for that matter is no easy task. Planning is the most crucial part of the business. You may consult business professionals in making a business plan if you want. If you have space in your own backyard to build up a store then it can save a lot of money for your start up especially if you live within the city proper. Once your business is already picking up then you may decide to branch out to a mall perhaps.
You can start up by selling ready to wear prom dresses. Scout for manufacturers of prom dresses. If you can up with a consignment deal with them that would be great. You can also offer custom made prom dresses. If you know how to sew that would be a plus factor for you if not you may consider hiring a seamstress or outsource them. Be original, you can also do your design. You may also encounter a customer who has a particular design in mind, be ready for that. Continue to be abreast with the latest fashion designs and incorporate them in your prom dresses. You can also supply prom dresses in the malls for a wider market for your business. Put beads, Swarovski’s and pearls to highlight your prom dresses.
Be different. Find a way to stand out from the many prom dress store available in the market today. You can offer value added service to your customer like you may want to help them put on the dress on the prom night itself or you may want to give a corsage for free. Remember customer satisfaction is always the number one concern of all business men.
Aside from prom dresses you may also want to offer gowns for different occasions. Advertise that aside from prom dresses you also accept orders of gowns for different types of occasion. Not to forget you can also offer suit for the guys for their prom night. There are those who would like to go their prom color coordinated with their partner’s suit.
- Franchise Opportunities
- Wholesale Business Opportunities
- Small Manufacturing Business
- Farming Business Ideas
- Unique Business Opportunities
- Shop Business Ideas
- Small Business Opportunities
- Startup Company Ideas
- Home Based Business Opportunity
- Rural Business Opportunities
- Tips for Buying and Selling
- Starting Rental Business
- Ideas for Small Business
- Free Business Ideas
- Internet Business Ideas
- Store Business Opportunities
- Entrepreneur Business Idea
- Retail Store Ideas
- Service Business Ideas
- Advice for Small Business
- Financing a Small Business
- Restaurant Business Opportunities
- Small Business Articles
- Business Marketing and Advertising
- Repair Business Opportunity
- Professional Career Opportunities
- Business Insurance Information
- Instructor Guides
- Tips on Jewelry Store Liquidation
- How to Open an Auto Parts and Accessories Store?
- Starting a Wine and Spirits Store
- How to Run a Retail Store
- How to Start a Baby Retail Store
- How to Start a School Uniform Store
- How to Start Battery Retail Store
- Start a Diamond Import Export Business
- 10 Questions to Ask Before Starting a Retail Business