Lenny's Sub Shop Franchise Information
The fast growth of Lenny’s Sub Shop is noticeably undeniable because of the rapid franchise of their stores.
The business started with only one planned store but because of the great reception of people on their Authentic Philly Cheesestakes & Deli Fresh Experience, the store has expanded into different locations.
Serving the deliciously-tempting Authentic Philly Cheesestakes and the Deli Fresh Experience is what made Lenny’s Sub Shop famous in the United States.
About Lenny's Sub Shop
For the span of ten years in business, the company has already come a long way serving with lots of stores around the country. One of the secrets why people continue to love the product is because of the excitement on the product itself and the quality of each detail of every product.
It all started in Memphis, Tennessee in 1998 when the Lenny Sub Shop served its first Authentic Subs and Philly Chessestakes. At that time, customers’ reception of the product is unbelievable. People who experienced the product keep on coming even spreading the sub sandwich to their friends. The former plan of Lenny’s in having only one single restaurant has changed in no time because of the great demands that they have seen from the people. The company has grown rapidly and the franchises have become another way for the concept of the company to be shared in other places. Because of the great need to expand, Lenny’s has become a Lenny’s Franchisor, LLC’s ownership. In a short span of time, the company has truly expanded in different locations.
Secret of Lenny's Sub Shop
Lenny’s pride has always been their Authentic Philly Cheesesteaks and The Deli Fresh Experience, a product which you can find only in their restaurant. The secret to their unique product is the detail of placing each freshly-sliced meats and cheeses in a high pile of fresh baked breads. A regular-sized sub sandwich will contain about a half pound of meats and cheeses. On the other hand, a large sub contains about one pound of meats and cheeses! There is no wonder why people are always excited to experience it and wants to enjoy it over and over again.
Because of the success of the business concept, they have decided to share it to people who also want to become part of the winning sub sandwich. By being a franchisee, you can have the commitment and the pride of serving “More Food, More Taste, More Personality.” The franchising opportunity in Lenny’s has become multi-unit because of the excitement surrounding their brands and well-capitalized franchisees. The franchise of Lenny’s has been growing rapidly and right now, there are store locations in 19 states.
Costs and Fees
By being a franchisee, you only need $150,000 liquid capital investment. The total investment is only $174,000 to $280,500 where you can be guaranteed with financing assistance via third party and also training and support.
- Franchise Opportunities
- Wholesale Business Opportunities
- Small Manufacturing Business
- Farming Business Ideas
- Unique Business Opportunities
- Shop Business Ideas
- Small Business Opportunities
- Startup Company Ideas
- Home Based Business Opportunity
- Rural Business Opportunities
- Tips for Buying and Selling
- Starting Rental Business
- Ideas for Small Business
- Free Business Ideas
- Internet Business Ideas
- Store Business Opportunities
- Entrepreneur Business Idea
- Retail Store Ideas
- Service Business Ideas
- Advice for Small Business
- Financing a Small Business
- Restaurant Business Opportunities
- Small Business Articles
- Business Marketing and Advertising
- Repair Business Opportunity
- Professional Career Opportunities
- Business Insurance Information
- Instructor Guides
- Trader Joes Franchise Opportunities
- Apollo Pharmacy Franchise Information
- Admiral Gas Station Franchise Opportunity
- Wild Birds Franchise Opportunity
- Clothes Mentor Franchise Information
- Owning a Gateway Cigar Franchise
- How to Become a Franchisee of Ace Hardware Corporation
- Arrow Garment Franchise
- Starting a Yankee Candle Store
- How to Become a G Shock Dealer?
- Starting a True Value Hardware Franchise