How to Start a Little Gym Franchise
Do you like to own a successful business yet have fun at the same time? Then check out The Little Gym Franchise. They set the standard of being the best child motor skill development program in the world by providing support to the owners and the best customer service available.
As parents strive to give their children a good foundation for success, The Little Gym can help them along the way.
After decades of hands-on experience and research, this franchise opportunity now has over 300 locations across 21 countries.
Their non-competitive and professionally developed programs were designed to build the motor skills of children in a nurturing and fun environment while at the same time fostering enhanced social, intellectual, and emotional skills. So for more than 30 years, parents relied on The Little Gym in helping them instill confidence and skills to their children.
Little Gym Franchise Business Plan
As one of the franchise owners of The Little Gym, you’ll be part of the team dedicated to the development and growth of children. These kids will go to your gym to laugh, learn, and experience new things. And when you’re aiming to make a big difference in the lives of these children, then your life will change too.
The facilities of The Little Gym look like they’re full of smiling faces – fun, colorful, brightly lit, and always happy. Land area would be approximately 2,500-4,000 square feet, and usually, they’re found in business parks or neighborhood retail malls.
You don’t need experience as a prior business owner nor understand gymnastics. The company will teach you their programs based on professionally developed and meticulous curriculum. Also, you’ll learn the ropes of recruiting and training staff as well as properly working with children at any age.
Little Gym Franchise Business License
Owning a franchise of The Little Gym is a very important decision. However, it’s not a very difficult process. You can be awarded with a franchise in only five easy steps. There’s no red tape here.
1. Call their Franchise Representatives at 1.888.228.2878 to get more information or complete the information form on their website.
2. The company will e-mail the franchise information and Candidate Qualification Summary for you to review. Generally, you need to have net worth of $250,000 (assets minus liabilities) and $75,000 in liquid assets to be considered.
3. After approval, you’ll be invited to spend one day at the corporate headquarters located in Scottsdale, Arizona. In your visit, you’ll meet with the senior management teams and executives as well as get a whole overview of the company.
4. A Franchise Disclosure Document will be given to you for due diligence and complete review.
5. After a few days, you will be notified if the franchise has been awarded to you.
- Franchise Opportunities
- Wholesale Business Opportunities
- Small Manufacturing Business
- Farming Business Ideas
- Unique Business Opportunities
- Shop Business Ideas
- Small Business Opportunities
- Startup Company Ideas
- Home Based Business Opportunity
- Rural Business Opportunities
- Tips for Buying and Selling
- Starting Rental Business
- Ideas for Small Business
- Free Business Ideas
- Internet Business Ideas
- Store Business Opportunities
- Entrepreneur Business Idea
- Retail Store Ideas
- Service Business Ideas
- Advice for Small Business
- Financing a Small Business
- Restaurant Business Opportunities
- Small Business Articles
- Business Marketing and Advertising
- Repair Business Opportunity
- Professional Career Opportunities
- Business Insurance Information
- Instructor Guides
- LA Fitness Franchise
- Buying Athlete's Foot Franchise
- How to Start a Stretch-N-Grow Franchise
- Starting a Planet Fitness Franchise
- Starting Your Own GNC Franchising Business
- Starting Your Own Massage Envy Franchise
- Anytime Fitness Franchise
- Start a Gold's Gym Franchise
- Buy a HealthSource Chiropractic and Progressive Rehab Franchise
- Open Jenny Craig Franchise