HouseMaster Home Inspections Franchise Info
In planning to start up a HouseMaster Home Inspections Franchise, you have to get out of your shell and find HouseMaster Home Inspections franchise info to help you learn things about it some more. Know here what it takes to become a franchisee.
It was in 1970, the year when Ken Austin started an independent house inspection service at Northern New Jersey.
After 9 years being in the business, he started franchising his company named HouseMaster, with his marketing experience through Warner Lambert Co. & Johnson & Johnson he has spread out his company.
To assure your home buying activity, HouseMaster will do the inspections of the entire main systems of the house, they will present you an objective judgment of the house’s physical state. They will present you a comprehensive report and offer homebuyers a guaranteed inspection which is very limited and it also has a mistake and lapses insurance program to defend the franchisees.
HouseMaster is a proud company that belongs to the top 500 Franchise Opportunities which ranked them at number 154. It was also judged as the number 1 franchise opportunity in the house inspection business in year 2009. This is through the judgment of Entrepreneur magazine which has the criteria listed below:
- Size of System
- Growth Rate
- Length of Time Franchising
- Percentage of Terminations
- Financial Strength
- Start Up Costs
- Years in Business
In the entire home inspection industry, HouseMaster was the first one who offers to franchise their business. From the beginning of the operation, HouseMaster already had executed 2 million home inspections and its continuous growth is on going to its 400 franchise. It’s been the culture of the company to take good care of their franchise business relationships, technical competence, support, established marketing strategy, cutting edge knowledge, and aggressive possibility tool management.
HouseMaster has been interviewed by known media companies such as The Today Show, Good Morning America, Associated Press, HGTV, USA Today, NY Times and CNN. And it’s been known as an authorized home inspector.
Listed below are the distinctive advantages that HouseMaster franchise model:
- Low Start-Up Costs
- Low Risk – Right Choice Assurance!
- Cash Business
- No Inventory
- No Expensive Rentals
- No Receivables
- You Don’t Have To Work Nights
- Home Based Company
- No Structure Skill Needed
Franchising HouseMaster will give you great opportunity because it has been a leader throughout the years in providing home inspection service. They are the only company that can offer you the Right Choice Guarantee. It work for some reason, as you have franchise ownership and have completed training and employed specific elements of the system and you have feel that you are not getting profit from it, we can give you a refund for your initial franchise fee, of course, less the administration expenses. The confidence of offering Right Choice Guarantee is just an assurance that HouseMaster is a professional home inspection franchise company and they are confident in providing the best franchise company that is surely a satisfaction guarantee.
The total investment to have a franchise is $37.5K to $61.5K, franchise fee of $24.5K, ongoing royalty fee of 5% to 7% with a 5 years renewable term of agreement. You need to have a net worth of $50K and cash liquidity of $20K to qualify. You also need to have experience in marketing and business management.
- Franchise Opportunities
- Wholesale Business Opportunities
- Small Manufacturing Business
- Farming Business Ideas
- Unique Business Opportunities
- Shop Business Ideas
- Small Business Opportunities
- Startup Company Ideas
- Home Based Business Opportunity
- Rural Business Opportunities
- Tips for Buying and Selling
- Starting Rental Business
- Ideas for Small Business
- Free Business Ideas
- Internet Business Ideas
- Store Business Opportunities
- Entrepreneur Business Idea
- Retail Store Ideas
- Service Business Ideas
- Advice for Small Business
- Financing a Small Business
- Restaurant Business Opportunities
- Small Business Articles
- Business Marketing and Advertising
- Repair Business Opportunity
- Professional Career Opportunities
- Business Insurance Information
- Instructor Guides
- Weed Man Franchise Info
- System4 Franchising Info
- Start an Anago Cleaning System Franchise
- Buy Stanley Steemer Carpet Cleaner Franchise
- Starting a ServiceMaster Clean Franchise
- Jan-Pro Franchising Int'l Inc Information
- Owning a Martinizing Dry Cleaning Franchise
- BuildingStars Franchise Information
- Starting a Caltex Franchise
- Become a Rooter-Man Franchisee
- Steps to Own One Price Dry Cleaning Franchise