Glass Guru Franchise Opportunity
The Glass Guru was founded in the middle part of the year 2004 by the couple Dan and Joy Frey in their neighborhood in Roseville, California by passing out printed flyers. Just a few hours after the distribution of their promotional materials, they had received voice messages coming from potential customers.
Then, they realized that these windows may be their key to success.
Their business was then called Glass Wizard. However, because another company has already had the same name, Glass Guru was born out of Frey’s home northeast of Sacramento. In a statement by Frey, he said, “A guru is an expert or teacher. That’s exactly what we consider ourselves. We do a lot of educating to the public, informing them of our new restoration process that many people aren’t aware of.”
Glass Guru is first in the United States to have offered services in removal of moisture in many failed dual-pane windows. This process has given both their residential and commercial customers the chance to save millions of dollars in replacement expenses and was able to prevent thousands of windows from being nonfunctional and eventually into landfills. With its current establishments in more than 13 states, the Glass Guru is the only US based business offering this kind of eco-friendly and cost-efficient service.
In 2006, Glass Guru decided to take full-time turn in glass and mirror servicing. It added more services which range from replacement, restorations to hard water spot and scratch removal. Dan Frey estimated that 75% of the calls they receive request for restoration services.
In January 2007, Glass Guru was able to come up with its franchise program to share their expertise with other entrepreneurs. Finally, in April the same year, it had sold and launched its first franchise in Fresno. The program welcomes all entrepreneurs regardless of background to the Glass Guru Franchise opportunity. In 2009, it was ranked #489 in Entrepreneur Magazine’s Franchise 500 with its 30 US franchises. Today, Glass Guru continues its plan for expansion in AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA,CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, LA, ME, MA, MI, MS, MO, MT, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, VT, WA, WV and WY with its exclusive territory.
The franchise fee costs around $15,000 to $40,000. A total investment of $31,050 to $91,350 is expected. The ongoing royalty fee ranges from 5% to 7% of the revenues. Franchise term agreement expires in 5 years and may be renewed thereafter. Franchisees may run their business from the comforts of their own homes or may also be from out of shop.
The Glass Guru Franchise opportunity includes the following:
- 2-week training at Glass Guru’s corporate office in Roseville, California
- Inclusion of all necessary forms, marketing plans and accounting software needed for the operation of the business
- Use of the registered brand name as well as its parts and equipment
- Services in the form of technical, administrative as well as marketing assistance
- Exclusive territories
- Franchise Opportunities
- Wholesale Business Opportunities
- Small Manufacturing Business
- Farming Business Ideas
- Unique Business Opportunities
- Shop Business Ideas
- Small Business Opportunities
- Startup Company Ideas
- Home Based Business Opportunity
- Rural Business Opportunities
- Tips for Buying and Selling
- Starting Rental Business
- Ideas for Small Business
- Free Business Ideas
- Internet Business Ideas
- Store Business Opportunities
- Entrepreneur Business Idea
- Retail Store Ideas
- Service Business Ideas
- Advice for Small Business
- Financing a Small Business
- Restaurant Business Opportunities
- Small Business Articles
- Business Marketing and Advertising
- Repair Business Opportunity
- Professional Career Opportunities
- Business Insurance Information
- Instructor Guides
- Trader Joes Franchise Opportunities
- Apollo Pharmacy Franchise Information
- Admiral Gas Station Franchise Opportunity
- Wild Birds Franchise Opportunity
- Clothes Mentor Franchise Information
- How to Become a G Shock Dealer?
- Owning a Gateway Cigar Franchise
- Arrow Garment Franchise
- How to Become a Franchisee of Ace Hardware Corporation
- Starting a Yankee Candle Store
- Starting a True Value Hardware Franchise