Froots Franchise Info
Smoothies are seen in almost every place and to be different is indeed very important to attract more customers as possible.
Froots Fresh Smoothies, Salad & Wraps realized this and is serving beyond what others are offering.
Unlike most smoothies’ store, Froots Fresh Smoothies, Salad & Wraps is designed more like of a restaurant serving fast especially on the go individuals looking for some healthy food.
Franchising Froots Fresh Smoothies will take you about $50,000 for liquid capital requirement and a total investment of nearly $147,500 to $222,830. Initial franchising fee of Froots is $25,000 while the royalty is at 6% and advertising fee of 2% each for local and national. Financing assistance is made available to franchisee thus failure to comply fully with the financial qualification is not at all a problem. However, it will still be an advantage for a franchisee to have the resources to push through with the franchising. The term of agreement is a 10 year contract.
Apart from capital requirements, there is also a qualification of at least having an experience in business for the company to see the competency of the franchisee to run the business progressively. On the other hand, it can also be possible for the company to grant franchisees without any experience but full interest, enthusiasm in the business and equipped business mindedness.
Froots is engaged with serving one of a mind smoothies, shakes, and salads that are all pack with nutritional values. Froots pledge to serve food and beverages that are healthy and affordable. In addition, Froots’s products are made from fresh fruits and vegetables and other raw materials.
A franchisee has the full authority to decide whether to run the franchise him as the owner-manager or hire a manager to help him out or even have business partners. Froots will be providing full training for employees and support to operations and management. From the very beginning of putting up the franchise, the company assures that their team will be hands-on as well in the site selection advertising, and promotional activities, grand opening and the likes.
Training is indeed very important so as to make the franchise employee ready for the business operation. The training is both on site and through manuals where the company’s rules and policies are stated.
As for the record, 50% of the Froots’s franchisees owned more that one unit. This proves the satisfaction they have with Froots’s in terms of productivity and profitability. A franchise necessitates at least nine employees to work out properly. And as earlier stated, the franchisee has the right to select whom he wants to run his store hence absentee ownership is allowed.
- Franchise Opportunities
- Wholesale Business Opportunities
- Small Manufacturing Business
- Farming Business Ideas
- Unique Business Opportunities
- Shop Business Ideas
- Small Business Opportunities
- Startup Company Ideas
- Home Based Business Opportunity
- Rural Business Opportunities
- Tips for Buying and Selling
- Starting Rental Business
- Ideas for Small Business
- Free Business Ideas
- Internet Business Ideas
- Store Business Opportunities
- Entrepreneur Business Idea
- Retail Store Ideas
- Service Business Ideas
- Advice for Small Business
- Financing a Small Business
- Restaurant Business Opportunities
- Small Business Articles
- Business Marketing and Advertising
- Repair Business Opportunity
- Professional Career Opportunities
- Business Insurance Information
- Instructor Guides
- Ziiing Frozen Yogurt Franchise Opportunity
- Opening a Wawa Franchise
- Yogurtland Franchise Information
- Amul Ice Cream Franchise
- Food Cart Franchising Business
- Aavin Milk Franchise
- Owning a Rita's Italian Ice Franchise Business
- Start Nestle Toll House Cafe Franchise
- How much is a KFC Franchise
- Aamchi Mumbai Vada Pav Franchise Opportunity
- Piccadilly Cafeteria Franchise Information