Amul Ice Cream Franchise
With the recent boom in India’s ice cream industry, investing in your own Amul Ice Cream franchise will be the most logical thing to do.
Over the last six years, Amul Ice Cream has become the biggest ice cream business in India with over 40 percent of the total market share or more than four and half times larger than its nearest competitor.
It also has a distribution network in more than 800 towns across India making it the “National Brand” of the country.
At present, Amul is looking for businessmen that are enthusiastic and goal oriented to become their partner in one of the most profitable and fastest-growing ice cream brand in the world.
The company is also looking for partners in its retailing and ice cream vending businesses with an aim to expand its business outside of India. To date, the country’s organized ice cream industry is growing 12 to 15 percent annually with retail outlets reaching more than 6.7 million.
In order to cater the demand for ice cream, Amul wants businessmen to focus on retailing by purchasing its Hamara Apna Deep Freezer (HADF). The HADF is perfect for people that already have existing businesses and wants to offer something new to the lineup of their products.
The deep freezer can be purchased through Amul’s office at a very low cost. Since Amul offers a wide range of frozen products, HADF will help shop owners to increase profitability by giving people more refreshment choice, thus, increasing the total number of customers going inside the shop.
Not only that Amul has grown phenomenally over the last six years, the company has also started to provide healthy options to their line up of frozen products. It currently offers 220 selections and it is still growing. It also has the most efficient cold chain in the country with hundreds of trucks and facilities strategically positioned in different places nationwide.
In terms of warranty, Amul gives shop owners life-time service for all the HADF they buy, with an additional training and instructional guidelines for those who want to operate more than one deep freezer. Training and support for maintaining the HADF will also be provided by the company. With minimal investment cost, shop owners can get the return of investment in no time and start earning more cash in just several months.
- Franchise Opportunities
- Wholesale Business Opportunities
- Small Manufacturing Business
- Farming Business Ideas
- Unique Business Opportunities
- Shop Business Ideas
- Small Business Opportunities
- Startup Company Ideas
- Home Based Business Opportunity
- Rural Business Opportunities
- Tips for Buying and Selling
- Starting Rental Business
- Ideas for Small Business
- Free Business Ideas
- Internet Business Ideas
- Store Business Opportunities
- Entrepreneur Business Idea
- Retail Store Ideas
- Service Business Ideas
- Advice for Small Business
- Financing a Small Business
- Restaurant Business Opportunities
- Small Business Articles
- Business Marketing and Advertising
- Repair Business Opportunity
- Professional Career Opportunities
- Business Insurance Information
- Instructor Guides
- Ziiing Frozen Yogurt Franchise Opportunity
- Yogurtland Franchise Information
- Opening a Wawa Franchise
- Food Cart Franchising Business
- Wingstop Restaurants Franchise Information
- Aavin Milk Franchise
- Owning a Rita's Italian Ice Franchise Business
- Owning a Pita Pit Franchise
- Start Nestle Toll House Cafe Franchise
- How much is a KFC Franchise
- Red Robin Franchise Information
- Aamchi Mumbai Vada Pav Franchise Opportunity