Owning a Rita's Italian Ice Franchise Business
A popular brand with a brand tag of "Ice Custard Happiness" has now grown to be one of the biggest ice businesses not only in the US but also all around the world. Rita's Ice has been the way of life to its employees and millions of its valued clients.
Here is some several franchise info you need to know in order for you to distinguish if Rita's Ice franchise is the right business venture for you.
One of the things you need to know about the franchise is the franchising requirements that the company asks for each franchisee. Being one of the Top 25 franchising High Performers, Rita’s Ice ask its possible franchisee to submit to the $250,000 minimum net worth requirement for a single store. You should also have an available $75,000 liquid capital in order to start the business running.
Rita’s Ice franchise business has more than 25 years proven business model that help their business in doing good in their hands-on experience and gradual improvement each year.
How much a Rita’s Italian Ice Business Costs?
Owning one Rita’s Ice franchise will cost you $198,400 to $385,400. The amount will cover all other expenses including the $35,000 franchising fee and equipment. It will also include the free training for you and your staff.
Revenue and Profit of a Rita’s Italian Ice Business
Being your own boss has many rewards, especially if you invest in Rita’s Ice franchise. The affordability, uniqueness, and high-quality product offering has made this a top family destination in more than 23 states. The success of the business franchise will now be pass in to you, should you wish to own a franchise and continue to have a rewarding and profitable business venture.
When you buy a franchise of Rita’s Ice, you’ll be able to secure a real estate assessment and market study in order for you to evaluate the property and know what your franchise business model should be.
The store construction will be on your hands. However if you do not have an experience in design and construction category, Rita’s will give a helping hand in terms of design and construction project.
Rita’s Ice franchise also has its own “Cool University” for all the first time franchise and their employees to undergo training. The cool university has a state-of-the-art training facility and a high-quality distribution line where staffs will be treated to the production line.
Other than that, the franchise training and support will include staff development for two weeks and another on-site training module for you to be able to stand alone in the business.
So what are you waiting for? Come to Rita’s Ice and know more about the company. Be your own boss and be rewarded with Rita’s Ice franchising.
- Franchise Opportunities
- Wholesale Business Opportunities
- Small Manufacturing Business
- Farming Business Ideas
- Unique Business Opportunities
- Shop Business Ideas
- Small Business Opportunities
- Startup Company Ideas
- Home Based Business Opportunity
- Rural Business Opportunities
- Tips for Buying and Selling
- Starting Rental Business
- Ideas for Small Business
- Free Business Ideas
- Internet Business Ideas
- Store Business Opportunities
- Entrepreneur Business Idea
- Retail Store Ideas
- Service Business Ideas
- Advice for Small Business
- Financing a Small Business
- Restaurant Business Opportunities
- Small Business Articles
- Business Marketing and Advertising
- Repair Business Opportunity
- Professional Career Opportunities
- Business Insurance Information
- Instructor Guides
- Ziiing Frozen Yogurt Franchise Opportunity
- Opening a Wawa Franchise
- Yogurtland Franchise Information
- Amul Ice Cream Franchise
- Food Cart Franchising Business
- Aavin Milk Franchise
- Taco Cabana Franchise Information
- Start Nestle Toll House Cafe Franchise
- How much is a KFC Franchise
- Aamchi Mumbai Vada Pav Franchise Opportunity
- Piccadilly Cafeteria Franchise Information