Owning a Rita's Italian Ice Franchise Business
A popular brand with a brand tag of "Ice Custard Happiness" has now grown to be one of the biggest ice businesses not only in the US but also all around the world. Rita's Ice has been the way of life to its employees and millions of its valued clients.
Here is some several franchise info you need to know in order for you to distinguish if Rita's Ice franchise is the right business venture for you.
One of the things you need to know about the franchise is the franchising requirements that the company asks for each franchisee. Being one of the Top 25 franchising High Performers, Rita’s Ice ask its possible franchisee to submit to the $250,000 minimum net worth requirement for a single store. You should also have an available $75,000 liquid capital in order to start the business running.
Rita’s Ice franchise business has more than 25 years proven business model that help their business in doing good in their hands-on experience and gradual improvement each year.
How much a Rita’s Italian Ice Business Costs?
Owning one Rita’s Ice franchise will cost you $198,400 to $385,400. The amount will cover all other expenses including the $35,000 franchising fee and equipment. It will also include the free training for you and your staff.
Revenue and Profit of a Rita’s Italian Ice Business
Being your own boss has many rewards, especially if you invest in Rita’s Ice franchise. The affordability, uniqueness, and high-quality product offering has made this a top family destination in more than 23 states. The success of the business franchise will now be pass in to you, should you wish to own a franchise and continue to have a rewarding and profitable business venture.
When you buy a franchise of Rita’s Ice, you’ll be able to secure a real estate assessment and market study in order for you to evaluate the property and know what your franchise business model should be.
The store construction will be on your hands. However if you do not have an experience in design and construction category, Rita’s will give a helping hand in terms of design and construction project.
Rita’s Ice franchise also has its own “Cool University” for all the first time franchise and their employees to undergo training. The cool university has a state-of-the-art training facility and a high-quality distribution line where staffs will be treated to the production line.
Other than that, the franchise training and support will include staff development for two weeks and another on-site training module for you to be able to stand alone in the business.
So what are you waiting for? Come to Rita’s Ice and know more about the company. Be your own boss and be rewarded with Rita’s Ice franchising.
- I was looking into buying Rita's. I love the product and i think it would be a good business to run. Can you send me more info.
- Hi, I got a question about the location. Can Rita's franchise business go internationally? If so, what is about the inventory control and how to deal with the inventory support? Thank you for answer the question. Natalie
- I live in the U.S. Virgin Islands, zip code 00841. I am interested in opening up a Rita's. I would like to know if it is possible in the V.I.? How much it would cost? What would I need to get started? And any additional information that might help me. Thank you!!!
- Can you please tell me how much is the food cost and paper cost is in ritas ice stores. Paul
- Unless you are in Philadelphia these stores do not make enough money for the about you have to invest.
- hello i would like all the info about buying and owning a ritas ice store i lived in hamilton twp nj, usa. thank you
- I would like to learn more
- i'm interested in franchising Rita's but wondering why do the business start up cost a lot? Would you mind giving me more info about Rita's franchise pls...
- I am interested in franchising but, I find that the start up cost is astronomical. Can I start a Rita's franchise with a start up say of $50,000 to $75,000? What type of loans are available. I have the perfect concept and personality for a business like this; I am approaching retirement and looking for a franchise opportunity like this. I have the dream and vision, but need the opportunity. Sincerely, Reinaldo
- Hi, I'm interested in opening a Rita Ice in Garland, TX 75044. Please send me more information. Thanks,
- Hi , i'm interested to opening a ritas in the philippines, i see all people are craze about the ice custard. I like to owning one. Can u please send me info for the franchise fee. Philippine peso.
- Hi, I'm interested in opening a Ritas in Haslet, Tx. Can you please send me more information on starting one up. Thank you. Steven and Jennifer Cooper
- Franchise Opportunities
- Wholesale Business Opportunities
- Small Manufacturing Business
- Farming Business Ideas
- Unique Business Opportunities
- Shop Business Ideas
- Small Business Opportunities
- Startup Company Ideas
- Home Based Business Opportunity
- Rural Business Opportunities
- Tips for Buying and Selling
- Starting Rental Business
- Ideas for Small Business
- Free Business Ideas
- Internet Business Ideas
- Store Business Opportunities
- Entrepreneur Business Idea
- Retail Store Ideas
- Service Business Ideas
- Advice for Small Business
- Financing a Small Business
- Restaurant Business Opportunities
- Small Business Articles
- Business Marketing and Advertising
- Repair Business Opportunity
- Professional Career Opportunities
- Business Insurance Information
- Instructor Guides
- Ziiing Frozen Yogurt Franchise Opportunity
- Opening a Wawa Franchise
- Yogurtland Franchise Information
- Amul Ice Cream Franchise
- Food Cart Franchising Business
- Aavin Milk Franchise
- Taco Cabana Franchise Information
- Start Nestle Toll House Cafe Franchise
- How much is a KFC Franchise
- Aamchi Mumbai Vada Pav Franchise Opportunity
- Piccadilly Cafeteria Franchise Information