Buffalo Wild Wings Franchise Business
A great concept started 25 years ago and continued to expand today. Do you think Buffalo Wild Wings Franchising Business is a great investment?
If you're wondering how to start this business, we will give you in-depth details on the location and financial requirements as well as the company's support.
There were two guys in Ohio who craved for New York-style authentic Buffalo wings in 1981. But instead of going on a road trip to New York, they just decided to open a joint in their state. For that reason, Buffalo Wild Wings opened to the public. It’s a grill and bar with top-quality and affordable food, which include their award-winning chicken wings. And today, the concept has already expanded from an ordinary NY-style wing joint. Aside from a full menu of great food, they also have onscreen Buzztime Trivia and big-screen TVs.
Today, Buffalo Wild Wings has 500 franchised and company-owned restaurants operating in 37 states. They can offer made-to-order and affordable food because of their modified wait-style service. Of course, the Buffalo, New York-style chicken is the main focus of their food.
Where to Start Buffalo Wild Wings Franchising Business
For a franchise, the company needs to scrutinize the site. The location should follow the following requirements:
- Traffic – minimum of 25,000 daily traffic count
- Traffic generators – movie theaters, healthcare corridors, colleges or universities, regional malls, lifestyle or power centers, etc.
- Trade Area – minimum of 40,000 population, 80% of which belongs to 20-50 years old, minimum lunch/daytime population of 10,000, at least $30,000 median household income
- Location – excellent visibility and signage, 120 parking places, 4,000-7,000 sq. ft
Buffalo Wild Wings Franchising Business Guide
The company will measure a candidate’s qualifications based on liquid asset requirements and net worth. There is a minimum of $500,000 required liquid asset per store and $1,500,000 net worth per store. For new franchisees, the minimum Area Development requirement is two stores. Consequently, $1,000,000 should be the minimum requirement for unencumbered liquid assets and $3,000,000 should be the minimum net worth. They also require that 20% of the store’s start-up costs be in liquid assets and only 80% must be leveraged.
To open their restaurants efficiently and quickly, Buffalo Wild Wings Franchise Business owner will receive training and support such as site selection guidance and assistance, detailed restaurant layouts and designs, pre-approved suppliers, etc.
Then, when your Buffalo Wild Wings Franchising Business is already open, you’ll have continuing support, consultation and guidance from a franchise consultant staff. Ongoing support includes ongoing marketing-manual guidance, confidential operations manual documenting of operational procedures, scheduled visits, etc.
Finally, once your restaurant is in full operation, ongoing training programs will also be available. These programs will instruct your staff in all aspects of running a Buffalo Wild Wings Franchising Business.
- Franchise Opportunities
- Wholesale Business Opportunities
- Small Manufacturing Business
- Farming Business Ideas
- Unique Business Opportunities
- Shop Business Ideas
- Small Business Opportunities
- Startup Company Ideas
- Home Based Business Opportunity
- Rural Business Opportunities
- Tips for Buying and Selling
- Starting Rental Business
- Ideas for Small Business
- Free Business Ideas
- Internet Business Ideas
- Store Business Opportunities
- Entrepreneur Business Idea
- Retail Store Ideas
- Service Business Ideas
- Advice for Small Business
- Financing a Small Business
- Restaurant Business Opportunities
- Small Business Articles
- Business Marketing and Advertising
- Repair Business Opportunity
- Professional Career Opportunities
- Business Insurance Information
- Instructor Guides
- Ziiing Frozen Yogurt Franchise Opportunity
- Opening a Wawa Franchise
- Yogurtland Franchise Information
- Amul Ice Cream Franchise
- Food Cart Franchising Business
- Aavin Milk Franchise
- Owning a Rita's Italian Ice Franchise Business
- Start Nestle Toll House Cafe Franchise
- How much is a KFC Franchise
- Aamchi Mumbai Vada Pav Franchise Opportunity
- Piccadilly Cafeteria Franchise Information