Ziiing Frozen Yogurt Franchise Opportunity
The Ziering Frozen Yogurt franchise is a frozen yogurt shop that serves frozen yogurts manufactured at the site with the selection of several wet and dry toppings, syrups, and sauces.
Frozen yogurt is an excellent alternative to ice cream with added health benefits.
The franchising opportunity is still relatively new having started only in 2008. There are currently 15 other franchises available in the country, however, the date of incorporation has been since 1998, at its headquarters in California.
The Yogurt shop will feature everything by Ziiing, smoothies, shakes, beverages, yogurts, sorbets, sherbets, frozen fruits, juice blends, sundaes, splits, cakes, and pies, and parfaits. However, in terms of financing, it does not offer any direct or indirect financing nor does it guarantee notes or obligations.
As per territory, the franchisee has 6 months to locate a site upon signature of a deposit agreement to the business, after he has located a suitable location he may then sign a franchise agreement for the accepted location. It is after which that the franchisee or employed designated manager must be as productive as possible exerting all his time and effort to be productive.
The term of the franchise agreement is 10 years and may be renewed for two additional 5 year terms if certain conditions are met. The business has an initial franchise fee of $ 15,000 to $ 25,000, real estate deposit of $6,000 to $12,000, architect and blueprint fees of $8,000 to $12,000, building permits are $6,000 to $12,000, and tenant improvements are $ 108,000 to $ 180,000, Signs, Menu Boards & Vertical Dividers $ 28,500 to $ 35,000, POS system & Office Equipment $ 3,500 to $ 4,500, Furniture, Fixtures & Equipment $ 152,000 to $ 164,000, Utility Deposits $ 1,000 to $ 4,000, Opening Stock (Inventory) $ 5,000 to $ 7,000, Small Wares $ 2,000 to $ 3,500, Opening Event $ 1,000, Opening cash Drawer $ 500, Additional Funds $ 8,000 to $ 20,000 with a grand total cost of $ 344,500 to $ 480,500.
Ongoing fees include a royalty fee of 6% of Adjusted Gross sales, Advertising fund of 2% of Adjusted Gross Sales, Cooperative Advertising as determined by each co-op Advertising region; but not to exceed 1,5% of adjusted Gross Sales, Training Fee, the then-current rate; Currently$100 per hour, plus the cost, Cost of Audit if 3% discrepancy plus a $1,000 late fee for each occurrence, Ongoing Repeat Training Fees currently $100 per hour, and the then-current
- Franchise Opportunities
- Wholesale Business Opportunities
- Small Manufacturing Business
- Farming Business Ideas
- Unique Business Opportunities
- Shop Business Ideas
- Small Business Opportunities
- Startup Company Ideas
- Home Based Business Opportunity
- Rural Business Opportunities
- Tips for Buying and Selling
- Starting Rental Business
- Ideas for Small Business
- Free Business Ideas
- Internet Business Ideas
- Store Business Opportunities
- Entrepreneur Business Idea
- Retail Store Ideas
- Service Business Ideas
- Advice for Small Business
- Financing a Small Business
- Restaurant Business Opportunities
- Small Business Articles
- Business Marketing and Advertising
- Repair Business Opportunity
- Professional Career Opportunities
- Business Insurance Information
- Instructor Guides
- Opening a Wawa Franchise
- Yogurtland Franchise Information
- Amul Ice Cream Franchise
- Food Cart Franchising Business
- Wingstop Restaurants Franchise Information
- Aavin Milk Franchise
- Owning a Rita's Italian Ice Franchise Business
- Start Nestle Toll House Cafe Franchise
- How much is a KFC Franchise
- Aamchi Mumbai Vada Pav Franchise Opportunity
- Piccadilly Cafeteria Franchise Information