Little Scoops Ice Cream Franchise
Little Scoops are ice cream retail stores and parlor cafes offering franchise to interested individuals. Likewise, they also provide services during birthday parties, family entertainment and special events that have ice cream parlor motif.
If you are interested in starting a business, you should know how to apply for this franchise.
Little Scoops is a business that caters parties and other events in which both kids and adults can enjoy. They offer that the event will be fun without worrying the arrangement as well as the cleaning up after the party. Partygoers can have the opportunity to engage in interactive games in a retro 1950’s ambience. Likewise, the party will be supervised by trained professionals and staff. If you are interested to apply for franchise, you should know some of the important factors.
Little Scoops is offering franchise giving an individual the right to operate and own Little Scoops store. In this sense, the franchisee should know the responsibilities such as booking the parties, coordinating and scheduling with party counselors, ordering inventory, running the parties as well as other retail business.
The company is granting the franchisee to operate only on a specific location. Once you obtain the franchise you will be granted exclusive territory according to the population, number of households and geography. In this sense, the franchisee should only operate on the location approved by the franchisor.
Training and support
Obtaining the Little Scoops franchise, the company will provide training and support to the franchisee. This means that they will help entrepreneurs in growing their business by giving innovative promotional ideas and marketing materials. They also recommend activities and music to play in any events. Likewise, they also help in developing interactive website as well as provide continuing training and education.
In addition, before opening the franchise, Little Scoops will guide and support the franchisee in making market analysis, site selection, layout and design, planning, scheduling and promotion during the grand opening.
Restrictions and Obligation
As stated in the franchise agreement, it is the obligation of the franchisee to personally supervise the store’s operation and at the same time participate in the everyday operation. Likewise, the franchisee should follow the restrictions regarding the product and services. The products and services offered should be designated by the company and in the same manner; the franchisor has the right for any changes in the authorized goods and services.
Acquiring this franchise does not require an individual to have business management experience. It is because they will train you in operating the business and all you need to have is the enthusiasm and commitment to run the business. The terms of franchise is within 10 years and can be renewed for two 5 years as long you have the necessary requirements. You can visit the site if you want to know the investment tables.
- Franchise Opportunities
- Wholesale Business Opportunities
- Small Manufacturing Business
- Farming Business Ideas
- Unique Business Opportunities
- Shop Business Ideas
- Small Business Opportunities
- Startup Company Ideas
- Home Based Business Opportunity
- Rural Business Opportunities
- Tips for Buying and Selling
- Starting Rental Business
- Ideas for Small Business
- Free Business Ideas
- Internet Business Ideas
- Store Business Opportunities
- Entrepreneur Business Idea
- Retail Store Ideas
- Service Business Ideas
- Advice for Small Business
- Financing a Small Business
- Restaurant Business Opportunities
- Small Business Articles
- Business Marketing and Advertising
- Repair Business Opportunity
- Professional Career Opportunities
- Business Insurance Information
- Instructor Guides
- Ziiing Frozen Yogurt Franchise Opportunity
- Opening a Wawa Franchise
- Yogurtland Franchise Information
- Amul Ice Cream Franchise
- Food Cart Franchising Business
- Aavin Milk Franchise
- Owning a Rita's Italian Ice Franchise Business
- Start Nestle Toll House Cafe Franchise
- How much is a KFC Franchise
- Aamchi Mumbai Vada Pav Franchise Opportunity
- Piccadilly Cafeteria Franchise Information
1) Space required.
2) Terms and conditions.
3) Facilities that you would provide.
4) Training center.
5) Investment and Working Capital required.