Buy Interior Magic Franchise
Interior Magic is a company that provides a unique system of services necessary to recondition automobiles.
Their goal is not only to provide customers with the highest quality services and products as possible but also to aid others in an affordable opportunity to start a business.
Interior Magic opened in 2003 and started franchising in 2004. With more than 35 years of automotive reconditioning, their name is one of the most marketable in the industry. The franchise will provide motivated individuals the chance to become part of a proven system of business. Success is directly proportional to your willingness to learn and achieve. Start up costs and franchise fees include a total investment of $33,050 - $100,060, a franchise fee of $14,900 - $39,900 and there will be an ongoing royalty fee of 7%, term of agreement however is not renewable.
Aside from the training and the budget allocation, take note of all the initial start up equipment. Everything will be listed and available as soon as you apply for the franchise. The training will be 4 weeks of comprehensive training at the corporate head quarters. 1 week of assistance is offered, for your child’s your chosen market to help jumpstart your business. Marketing and sales materials will also be available as well as guidance on how to market and franchise your business.
4 weeks of comprehensive training at the corporate headquarters this includes both classroom and “real world” training with one of our expert technician’s and 1 week of assistance in your chosen market to help jumpstart your business. Also you will be able to gain access to superior products with huge discounts.
With several stores nationwide, you will not be mistaken when you apply for the franchise. Interior Magic is very well known in the automobile world. Usually you can start considering the franchise only after you have set aside an ample amount of money in palms reach. Otherwise there is always the possibility of applying for a loan at the bank or at a financial firm.
It is always good to at least have managerial skills before starting a business or franchise. This may not always be the case when the company offering the franchise of their business offers training in this aspect of the business as well. It is after this that you consider the location in terms of real estate and of course the financial aspect of the business. If you do not already have the cash on hand to start this kind of business then you may consider applying for a loan from a bank or a financial firm. Choose a location that is not very far from your business needs, so as to easily acquire your needs for your store and also attract the population to your business.
- Franchise Opportunities
- Wholesale Business Opportunities
- Small Manufacturing Business
- Farming Business Ideas
- Unique Business Opportunities
- Shop Business Ideas
- Small Business Opportunities
- Startup Company Ideas
- Home Based Business Opportunity
- Rural Business Opportunities
- Tips for Buying and Selling
- Starting Rental Business
- Ideas for Small Business
- Free Business Ideas
- Internet Business Ideas
- Store Business Opportunities
- Entrepreneur Business Idea
- Retail Store Ideas
- Service Business Ideas
- Advice for Small Business
- Financing a Small Business
- Restaurant Business Opportunities
- Small Business Articles
- Business Marketing and Advertising
- Repair Business Opportunity
- Professional Career Opportunities
- Business Insurance Information
- Instructor Guides
- How to Own a Honda Franchise
- Starting a Midas Automotive Repair Service Franchise
- SuperGlass Windshield Repair Franchise Information
- How to Start a Novus Auto Glass Franchise
- Starting a Matco Tools Franchise
- Napa Auto Parts Franchise
- Starting a Maaco Franchise
- Racetrac Gas Station Franchise Opportunity
- Opening an American Tire Depot Franchise