Starting Embassy Suites Hotels Franchise
Developing a hotel does not mean that you will stand alone. You would want to take advantage of a group of worldwide hotels to support you.
This is what you can have if you learn how to start Embassy Suites Hotels Franchise. Since it's affiliated with Hilton Hotels Worldwide, you can have a central reservation system and friendly corporate staff.
One chain of hotels specializing in suite-style rooms is Embassy Suites Hotels, owned by Hilton Hotels. Embassy Suites is considered as an upscale hotel chain held highly for their service value, and quality. A hotel test actually gave this hotel the highest satisfaction rating in its category.
Startup Embassy Suites Hotels Franchise
All guest rooms of Embassy Suites Hotels feature a sleeping area as well as a separate living area. Guests can choose either from two double beds or a king sized bed. Typically, the living area consists of a separate television, sofa bed with matching chairs, and a living area as well.
The 174 hotels of Embassy Suites are located mostly in the USA although there are others existing in outside countries. Most layouts have an atrium style. There may be a tropical rain forest hotel setting that’s complete with bridges, waterfall, and a dining area. So to know more about their franchise program, contact them or view their official website.
Embassy Suites Hotels Franchise Business Plan
As a franchisee of Embassy Suites Hotels, you’ll enjoy a network of support and service to help you operate effectively. Backed by Hilton Family of Hotels, you are sure to have superior advantage over others. Here is a list of benefits you can get:
- Cross-selling – since there is a wide array of hotels to choose from, your guests should always have an available room. Therefore, your property could benefit with this referral system.
- Hilton HHonors – the only guest program that honors hotel rewards and airline miles with No Blackout Dates.
- Marketing and Sales Support – total support includes rack brochures, logos, camera-ready ad slicks, special marketing programs, public relations, and national or regional advertising.
- Design and Construction – include monitoring construction progress, referrals to contractors and architects, design consulting, and site review.
- Quality Assurance – specialists will evaluate your hotel twice annually to maintain brand integrity, this in turn will help protect your brand value and asset in which you’ve invested in. You will also be provided with consultation on capital replacement program to help maintain a positive perception of your property in the eyes of your guests.
- Hotel Performance Support – a unique field team will offer tools that will help your hotel leverage the most from the support programs of Hilton worldwide.
- Communication – advisory council meetings, mailings, and brand conferences promotes open communication with leaders from the hotel group. Embassy Suites Hotels is also committed to the latest technology.
- Franchise Opportunities
- Wholesale Business Opportunities
- Small Manufacturing Business
- Farming Business Ideas
- Unique Business Opportunities
- Shop Business Ideas
- Small Business Opportunities
- Startup Company Ideas
- Home Based Business Opportunity
- Rural Business Opportunities
- Tips for Buying and Selling
- Starting Rental Business
- Ideas for Small Business
- Free Business Ideas
- Internet Business Ideas
- Store Business Opportunities
- Entrepreneur Business Idea
- Retail Store Ideas
- Service Business Ideas
- Advice for Small Business
- Financing a Small Business
- Restaurant Business Opportunities
- Small Business Articles
- Business Marketing and Advertising
- Repair Business Opportunity
- Professional Career Opportunities
- Business Insurance Information
- Instructor Guides
- How to Own a Hampton Inn/Hampton Inn & Suites Franchise
- How to Own a Motel 6 Franchise
- Starting an Accor Hotels Franchise
- Starting a Days Inn Worldwide Franchise
- Start a Sheraton Hotel Franchise
- How to Start Hilton Hotels and Resorts Franchise
- Owning a Hilton Garden Inn Franchise
- How to Become a Franchisee of InterContinental Hotels Group
- Marriott Franchise information