How to Start Hilton Hotels and Resorts Franchise
This is all about Hilton Hotels and Resorts Franchise; it discusses good opportunity of earning a lot in franchising such a famous name in line with hotel and resorts.
Hilton Hotel Corporation started in year 1919; this is where the founder Conrad Hilton purchases his first hotel in Cisco, Texas which he called it the Mobley Hotel.
In year 1930 Conrad Hilton launched his first high-rise hotel in El Paso, Texas which is now called the Plaza Hotel.
With his Caribe Hilton Hotel, he was then became the first international hotel chain. This is why famous personalities like John Lennon and Yoko Ono have held their first Bed-In for Peace in the month of March 25 up to 31 year 1969 in Amsterdam Hilton in Room 902. From then on, the rooms have been a tourist destination and make Hilton Hotel a popular hotel to stay in.
There are more hotel brands that Hilton Hotels owns and manages such as Embassy Suites, Hampton Inn, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Inn and Suites, Doubletree, Garden Inn, Conrad, Homewood Suites by Hilton and Waldorf-Astoria Collection. Today, Hilton Hotel is successfully managing 343 hotels and 2,242 franchised hotels with 105,000 personnel.
The name Hilton is equal with supreme hospitality. And for almost 90 years, Hilton has been consistently presenting and providing the best accommodations to businesses and leisure tourist. And for those who has a franchise, it is the same service that is fulfilling and worthwhile experience that customer have experience in staying at Hilton Hotels. It has been known that franchisee have the benefit of a network of devoted service and support made to aid you to manage as efficiently as possible.
With the advantage of being one of the world’s biggest and most geographically diverse hotel companies, franchising Hilton Hotels is really a promising business that has a brighter future ahead and is willing to share its success.
Hilton Hotel earn powerful brand and of course do have powerful brand support. You will feel comfortable and calm in franchising your own hotel. It offers better-quality level of support and service upon, during and opening. You will be assisted by their professional staff, franchising and management experts and with competitive fees.
Some other supports that you can have in franchising a Hilton Hotel are listed below:
- Cross selling
- Marketing and Sales Support
- Hilton HHonors
- Hotel Performance Support
- Quality Assurance
- Design and Construction
The start up cost for Hilton Hotel Franchise is $53.3M up to 90.1M with a franchising fee of $85K and royalty of 5%. The term of agreement is renewable every 22 years.
You will also have ongoing support for your managing your business and these are through newsletter, toll-free phone line, purchasing cooperatives, grand opening, internet, field operations/evaluations, security/safety procedures and meetings.
Marketing support includes regional advertising, ad slicks, co-op advertising.
With all the benefit and aim of providing a hospitable service to our client, Hilton Hotel also provide same experience to enjoy by franchisee which has been consistent all through out the years of operation and have been successful in being one of the known hotels in the world.
- Franchise Opportunities
- Wholesale Business Opportunities
- Small Manufacturing Business
- Farming Business Ideas
- Unique Business Opportunities
- Shop Business Ideas
- Small Business Opportunities
- Startup Company Ideas
- Home Based Business Opportunity
- Rural Business Opportunities
- Tips for Buying and Selling
- Starting Rental Business
- Ideas for Small Business
- Free Business Ideas
- Internet Business Ideas
- Store Business Opportunities
- Entrepreneur Business Idea
- Retail Store Ideas
- Service Business Ideas
- Advice for Small Business
- Financing a Small Business
- Restaurant Business Opportunities
- Small Business Articles
- Business Marketing and Advertising
- Repair Business Opportunity
- Professional Career Opportunities
- Business Insurance Information
- Instructor Guides
- How to Own a Hampton Inn/Hampton Inn & Suites Franchise
- How to Own a Motel 6 Franchise
- Starting an Accor Hotels Franchise
- Starting a Days Inn Worldwide Franchise
- Start a Sheraton Hotel Franchise
- Owning a Hilton Garden Inn Franchise
- How to Become a Franchisee of InterContinental Hotels Group
- Marriott Franchise information
- Radisson Hotels & Resorts Worldwide Franchise Info