Starting a Days Inn Worldwide Franchise
Having your very own Days Inn Worldwide franchise is a great opportunity for a well-driven businessman like you. If you are ready to commit some 15 to 20 years in the service industry, then Days Inn is the right business venture for you.
The leading family destination hotel chains in the world, taking a franchise contract opens the door into a wide new opportunity. The company gives its customers “value-conscious” and economic lodging, not to mention leisure and comfort.
Getting into hotel franchising such as Days Inn Worldwide hotel required several processes that need to be done before having the license to operate. You will have to undergo background checks, financial study and capability, and hospitality check before you can start your own franchise.
Now, if you are a real estate developer, a group of people who wanted to invest in hospitality and food business, real estate owner, you are certainly qualified in investing in Days Inn hotel groups.
Startup Cost for Days Inn Hotel
The expected startup cost for establishing a Days Inn hotel franchise is around $394,700 to $5,725,600. You can start up one franchise in cosmopolitan cities and high-end towns where tourism is increasing. Convenience and comfort is the keyword that the company is boasting. The mother company will also be in charge and help you to find the right location in putting up your business.
Expected Return from Days Inn Hotels
Upon signing a franchise deal, you will need 15 to 20 years commitment to the company. You don’t need to worry about the profit in the industry since it hosted $124 billion in domestic profit alone. According to studies, the US lodging industry will have $25.6 million gross per region.
Another thing that you should bear in mind when putting up a cottage business is staff training. In Days Inn franchising, the company will take care of your staff’s training, which the company said is critical to your success. These training include, General Managerial Orientation, Owner’s orientation and training, Regional Training Workshops, Online training so that your staff can initiate your own website advertising and client gathering. Also included in the training Property Management System application, Operations Support, The Technical Support Services (TSS) department that will provide the much needed technical support using the internet, and other e-mail based modules.
Promoting Your Franchise Business
In terms of advertising your hotel franchise, brand name recall has been a popular factor for most of its clientele. This is due to the company’s warm and impressive service. Web-based advertising has also played a role in most of the hotel’s regional franchises. Internet gives families and clients ideas on how to connect and see what Days Inn is available to their chosen destination.
- Franchise Opportunities
- Wholesale Business Opportunities
- Small Manufacturing Business
- Farming Business Ideas
- Unique Business Opportunities
- Shop Business Ideas
- Small Business Opportunities
- Startup Company Ideas
- Home Based Business Opportunity
- Rural Business Opportunities
- Tips for Buying and Selling
- Starting Rental Business
- Ideas for Small Business
- Free Business Ideas
- Internet Business Ideas
- Store Business Opportunities
- Entrepreneur Business Idea
- Retail Store Ideas
- Service Business Ideas
- Advice for Small Business
- Financing a Small Business
- Restaurant Business Opportunities
- Small Business Articles
- Business Marketing and Advertising
- Repair Business Opportunity
- Professional Career Opportunities
- Business Insurance Information
- Instructor Guides
- How to Own a Hampton Inn/Hampton Inn & Suites Franchise
- How to Own a Motel 6 Franchise
- Starting an Accor Hotels Franchise
- Start a Sheraton Hotel Franchise
- Starting Embassy Suites Hotels Franchise
- How to Start Hilton Hotels and Resorts Franchise
- Owning a Hilton Garden Inn Franchise
- How to Become a Franchisee of InterContinental Hotels Group
- Marriott Franchise information