How to Own a Hampton Inn/Hampton Inn & Suites Franchise
If you are a businessman looking for a business opportunity in Hotel and Restaurant, then Hampton hotels is the best one for you. Part of the Hilton Brands of Hotel franchises, Hampton Inn/Hampton Inn & Suites has projected itself to the list of award-winning mid-priced hotels in the world.
With over 20 years of warm and competitive experience, the company has been the favor in the mid-market segment.
Starting a Hampton franchise is actually very cheap compared to building and owning a high-end five-star hotel. With an initial franchise fee of $50,000, one can afford to have his very own hotel chain where ever he wants.
However, the total cost of investment in one hotel can reach from $3 to $10 million. This includes the initial operation cost and construction of the building. The company’s website, on the other hand, failed to mention whether the cost of furnishings inside the hotel will be included in the initial start up cost.
The Hilton-led company will need you to have all the necessary requirements completed before you sign a contract with them. This includes background check, credit approval, and financial capability. The company will also check on your hospitality experience in order for them to know if you’re qualified to run a franchise.
With more than 129,000 guest rooms in the chain of Hampton hotels, the company has grown to one of the largest hotel service providers in the country with more than 1,280 branches in 49 States of the US.
In terms of advertising, brand name recall serves as the best way for you to go around. Hampton has been a household name and has been the first choice for many American families for several years now.
To ensure that the business is running in times of off-peak season, Hampton hotels also serve as destinations for tourist and local residents in their respective areas. Famous for its world-class bars and restaurants, the hotel can offer leisure and business travelers with all the amenities it has.
Franchises of Hampton have a profit margin of $200,000-$2 million depending on the location of the hotel. Finding the right location for you to put up a Hampton hotel will be taken care of the company. Usually, the company gives advice and site review for its franchisee to ensure the flow of business.
Another way of ensuring flow of business is by conducting business meetings and events in the hotel. It is one of the major sources of income in hotels such as Hampton. The affordability and simplicity of the hotel meeting rooms has been rated as one of the best places to hold business meetings. Having these kinds of events in your own hotel franchise is one good way of advertising.
The company also gives you and your management staff, crew, and services staff on-site consultative and efficiency training to help you find the right place in the market.
- Franchise Opportunities
- Wholesale Business Opportunities
- Small Manufacturing Business
- Farming Business Ideas
- Unique Business Opportunities
- Shop Business Ideas
- Small Business Opportunities
- Startup Company Ideas
- Home Based Business Opportunity
- Rural Business Opportunities
- Tips for Buying and Selling
- Starting Rental Business
- Ideas for Small Business
- Free Business Ideas
- Internet Business Ideas
- Store Business Opportunities
- Entrepreneur Business Idea
- Retail Store Ideas
- Service Business Ideas
- Advice for Small Business
- Financing a Small Business
- Restaurant Business Opportunities
- Small Business Articles
- Business Marketing and Advertising
- Repair Business Opportunity
- Professional Career Opportunities
- Business Insurance Information
- Instructor Guides
- How to Own a Motel 6 Franchise
- Starting an Accor Hotels Franchise
- How to Start Hilton Hotels and Resorts Franchise
- Starting a Days Inn Worldwide Franchise
- Start a Sheraton Hotel Franchise
- Owning a Hilton Garden Inn Franchise
- How to Become a Franchisee of InterContinental Hotels Group
- Marriott Franchise information
- Radisson Hotels & Resorts Worldwide Franchise Info