How to Own a Motel 6 Franchise
Motel 6 Franchise is one of the most affordable Motels in continental North American. It has a well-rounded brand-name recall factor for its rooms, service, and price.
With tens of millions of visitors each year, the Motel 6 franchise is the best business venture for you.
What are the requirements of owning a Motel 6 franchise?
One of the prototype requirements that the company asks to its first time franchisee is a liquid capital asset that can support the construction of the Motel 6 franchise. Typically, one motel room will cost a businessman like you around $36,000 to $50,000.
However, the company said in their website that the parcel of land that will be used in the construction of the Motel 6 franchise will not be included in the price. But all the labor cost, construction cost, architectural fees, building permits and other pre-construction fees will be included in the room cost.
How much will the total cost range?
The franchising fee is very affordable, only $25,000 with royalty fees of only 4 percent gross per room revenue. A 63 unit Motel 6 prototype building will sit in a one and half acre lot and a 112 unit Motel 6 prototype building will need around two acres of land. You do the math.
The total franchise cost will range around $2.9 million to $3.3 million. But the company also offers each franchisee with a minimum of 40 room Motel 6 franchise. However, the franchisees will have to comply with the financial requirement and should meet the minimum brand standards in terms of public lounges and other guest rooms.
Company Logo, which is the most popular advertising tool of the company, will have to be incorporated by the new franchisee including the colors and signage in the structure.
Here are several reasons why you should buy your own franchise of a Motel 6. The company has the highest brand awareness campaign that only the leading motel chain can provide. The current rating from the guests showed that it is number one in terms of price value and affordability. It is also the number one motel chain when it comes to return rates.
Motel 6 is now available in all states in the US, except Hawaii. It is now averaging around 15 to 16 million stay per year with an average length of stay at 2 nights.
Even its website hits recorded around 12 million bookings and reservations for several other functions. So, there’s no better way to invest your money that in a franchise of Motel 6. Other than that, the Motel 6 has a successful national campaign advertisement.
Pet friendly--this is how customers of Motel 6 describe the franchise as it allows guests to have their pets brought into their rooms.
- Franchise Opportunities
- Wholesale Business Opportunities
- Small Manufacturing Business
- Farming Business Ideas
- Unique Business Opportunities
- Shop Business Ideas
- Small Business Opportunities
- Startup Company Ideas
- Home Based Business Opportunity
- Rural Business Opportunities
- Tips for Buying and Selling
- Starting Rental Business
- Ideas for Small Business
- Free Business Ideas
- Internet Business Ideas
- Store Business Opportunities
- Entrepreneur Business Idea
- Retail Store Ideas
- Service Business Ideas
- Advice for Small Business
- Financing a Small Business
- Restaurant Business Opportunities
- Small Business Articles
- Business Marketing and Advertising
- Repair Business Opportunity
- Professional Career Opportunities
- Business Insurance Information
- Instructor Guides
- How to Own a Hampton Inn/Hampton Inn & Suites Franchise
- Starting an Accor Hotels Franchise
- How to Start Hilton Hotels and Resorts Franchise
- Starting a Days Inn Worldwide Franchise
- Start a Sheraton Hotel Franchise
- Owning a Hilton Garden Inn Franchise
- How to Become a Franchisee of InterContinental Hotels Group
- Marriott Franchise information
- Radisson Hotels & Resorts Worldwide Franchise Info