Starting a Goddard Systems Franchise
Started in Prussia, Pennsylvania, Goddard Systems, Inc. (GSI) now has 185 top-class schools all over the US. Strategically positioned in key states and cities in the US, Goddard Schools offers parents and their children the best Early Childhood Development and Education.
In line with its corporate quality assurance program, Goddard GSI also wants its franchisees to be at par with the best in the business today.
Continues education goes along with the purchase of a franchise so that franchisees will learn more about the business and the current state of childhood education.
To own your Goddard School Franchise, you should qualify the extensive quality assurance test and requirements that the company will give you.
You must know that in every Goddard School, there is a fully licensed child development facility and best childcare center. With this, you must be able to handle the highly qualified staff or teachers especially trained by GSI in Early Childhood development and education.
But all of this comes at a price. One Goddard Schools can cost around $468,500 with a separate franchising fee of $75,000. This agreement will last for 15 years and you will be charge with a seven percent royalty fee every year. The amount will be deducted from the annual revenue of the franchise.
With a common entrepreneurial spirit, franchisees should be able to provide children with quality childcare commitment and development. This is how GSI got the acknowledgement of being the number one or the premier childcare provider in the US
Under the GSI program, children will undergo carefully planned programs on childcare education that can give them the skills to meet the cognitive, physical, and social, as well as emotional needs.
The small group atmosphere also provides all the children enrolled in each Goddard schools more chance to have individual interaction with the staff.
It also has a stimulating environment for children. Goddard systems and its schools are designed specifically for children to be safe and healthy. Playgrounds are also ergonomically designed to give fun while enhancing the learning capacity and challenge each age group of children.
According to company records, more than 30 percent of the owners of a franchise buy their second franchise because of the high-return assurance of each franchise. Buying a franchise has never been this good and rewarding.
In terms of training and support, the franchisor will take care of all the staff training and advertorial support that you will need. The amount will already be included in the franchising fee that you will pay upon signing of the contract.
- Franchise Opportunities
- Wholesale Business Opportunities
- Small Manufacturing Business
- Farming Business Ideas
- Unique Business Opportunities
- Shop Business Ideas
- Small Business Opportunities
- Startup Company Ideas
- Home Based Business Opportunity
- Rural Business Opportunities
- Tips for Buying and Selling
- Starting Rental Business
- Ideas for Small Business
- Free Business Ideas
- Internet Business Ideas
- Store Business Opportunities
- Entrepreneur Business Idea
- Retail Store Ideas
- Service Business Ideas
- Advice for Small Business
- Financing a Small Business
- Restaurant Business Opportunities
- Small Business Articles
- Business Marketing and Advertising
- Repair Business Opportunity
- Professional Career Opportunities
- Business Insurance Information
- Instructor Guides
- Opening Aakash Institute Franchise
- Kindercare Franchise Opportunities
- Tutoring Club Franchise Information
- Tutor Doctor Franchise Information
- Starting an Enopi-Daekyo Franchise
- Starting Aloha Math Franchise
- Owning a Keller Williams Realty Franchise
- How to Start Mathnasium Learning Centers Franchise
- Start a Private School Franchise
- How to Become Primrose School Franchisee
- The Russian School of Math Franchise