Owning Business Cards Tomorrow Franchise
Business Cards Tomorrow is a franchise company that supplies thermographed business cards in wholesale to retailers.
If you want to start your own business and if you are into business cards industry, you must consider purchasing a franchise of Business Cards Tomorrow.
One of the first things that you must do before starting any type of business is assessing the business itself whether it will be profitable for you or not. Determine whether you will be able to gain an adequate amount of return of investment within a given period of time. Gaining profit is your main goal in establishing a business and not the other way around.
Another thing that you should consider when purchasing a franchise from a franchise company is the history or background of the franchise company itself. Through this, you will be able to determine what type of persons run the business. It is important to know this because you will spend the rest of your business venture communicating and dealing with the people who run the franchise company. Business Cards Tomorrow was founded by Hank Johnson during the year 1975. Since then, it has provided its clients with 24-hour printing and delivery service of thermographed papers that include products such as business cards, envelopes, letterheads, custom stamps, announcements, and specialty products. Business Cards Tomorrow is also committed in giving its franchisees the opportunity to e successful in this type of industry. Business Cards Tomorrow Inc.’s head office is based at Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
For you to be able to qualify as a Business Cards Tomorrow franchisee, you must meet some of the required qualifications of Business Cards Tomorrow Inc. In order to ensure that you will be able to afford this type of business, Business Cards Tomorrow requires every franchisee to have at least a minimum of $1,500,000 as a net worth and a cash liquidity value of $700,000. You should also take note of the initial franchising fee of $35,000 and an ongoing royalty fee of 6% making the total investment of $900,000 to $1,100,000 when starting a Business Cards Tomorrow franchise.
In case that you do not have the required amount of cash currently on hand to start your Business Cards Tomorrow franchise, there are always alternative ways on how to have that amount of money. One is by borrowing money from the banks. Borrowing money from the banks may require you to offer collateral. You can consider your realty properties or other assets as your collateral. One important thing to remember when borrowing money from the banks is to make sure that you only loan the amount of money that is within your paying capacity because you do not want to end up being in debt early on your business endeavor. Alternatively, you can go to the Small Business Association office and inquire about the help that you can get from them.
- Franchise Opportunities
- Wholesale Business Opportunities
- Small Manufacturing Business
- Farming Business Ideas
- Unique Business Opportunities
- Shop Business Ideas
- Small Business Opportunities
- Startup Company Ideas
- Home Based Business Opportunity
- Rural Business Opportunities
- Tips for Buying and Selling
- Starting Rental Business
- Ideas for Small Business
- Free Business Ideas
- Internet Business Ideas
- Store Business Opportunities
- Entrepreneur Business Idea
- Retail Store Ideas
- Service Business Ideas
- Advice for Small Business
- Financing a Small Business
- Restaurant Business Opportunities
- Small Business Articles
- Business Marketing and Advertising
- Repair Business Opportunity
- Professional Career Opportunities
- Business Insurance Information
- Instructor Guides
- Open a DHL Franchise
- How to Open a Metro PCS Franchise
- UPS Franchise Information
- Open Money Mailer Franchise
- Starting Smartbox Portable Self Storage Franchise
- Start U.S. Lawns Franchise
- Starting an Additional Resources Franchise
- ACFN the ATM Franchise Business
- Verizon Wireless Franchise Opportunities
- Volvo Franchise Information