Crepe Maker Franchise Information
If you want to start a business in the food industry, you should consider opening a Crepe Maker franchise. Purchasing a franchise is easier to do than to establish a business of your own.
But for you to become a successful Crepe Maker franchisee, you should put into consideration several things.
One of the most important things that you should put into consideration is the profitability of your desired business. Determine whether you will be able to gain a substantial percentage of the return of your total investment. This is to ensure that the business you have in mind will bring you profit because your main goal is to gain profit and not the other way around.
It is also recommended that you conduct research regarding the franchise company’s background and history. It is important to know the franchise company’s background because you will have to deal with the people who run it for the rest of your business venture. As a franchisee, the experience of the owners of the franchise company itself should serve not only as an inspiration but also as a motivation to work hard and make your business a successful one.
The couple Christopher Hoffman and Marie Sune, owners of Crepe Maker, has established the business in the year 1992 after their trip in France. They have enjoyed the crepes that they have bought in France and thought of a nice idea to innovate a handheld crepe which they are going to sell in the streets of Florida.
To be able to qualify as a franchisee of Crepe Maker, you should have a minimum of $25,000 as a liquid capital. You can also invest up to more than half a million dollars. Remember that the higher your investment, the higher the risk and return will be. It is just up to you whether you think that the business will be successful or not. But one thing is proven; the business model or business plan that Crepe Maker has to offer. The franchising fee for a single Crepe Maker franchise is at $20,000. Take note that there is also a 6% royalty fee.
In the event that you do not have the required amount of capital currently on hand, there are several ways on how to obtain sufficient amount of money to start your own Crepe Maker franchise. One is to go to the Small Business Association office nearest to you and inquire about what funding assistance that you can avail. Alternatively, you can borrow money from the banks or lending firms but remember that this may require you to provide collateral. You can consider your realty properties, vehicles, and other assets as your collateral. Always remember that you should only borrow the amount of money sufficient to start your very own Crepe Maker franchise. Make sure that the amount of money you borrow is within your paying capacity; you do not want to be in debt early on your business venture. The higher the amount of money borrowed, the higher the interest and other fees will be.
- Franchise Opportunities
- Wholesale Business Opportunities
- Small Manufacturing Business
- Farming Business Ideas
- Unique Business Opportunities
- Shop Business Ideas
- Small Business Opportunities
- Startup Company Ideas
- Home Based Business Opportunity
- Rural Business Opportunities
- Tips for Buying and Selling
- Starting Rental Business
- Ideas for Small Business
- Free Business Ideas
- Internet Business Ideas
- Store Business Opportunities
- Entrepreneur Business Idea
- Retail Store Ideas
- Service Business Ideas
- Advice for Small Business
- Financing a Small Business
- Restaurant Business Opportunities
- Small Business Articles
- Business Marketing and Advertising
- Repair Business Opportunity
- Professional Career Opportunities
- Business Insurance Information
- Instructor Guides
- Open a DHL Franchise
- How to Open a Metro PCS Franchise
- UPS Franchise Information
- Open Money Mailer Franchise
- Starting Smartbox Portable Self Storage Franchise
- How to Start 1-800-Flowers Franchise
- Starting an Additional Resources Franchise
- ACFN the ATM Franchise Business
- Verizon Wireless Franchise Opportunities
- Volvo Franchise Information