National Property Inspections Franchise Information
Do you want to have a promising business in home inspection? We have the ideal answer for you because we can guide you in starting your own National Property Inspections franchise here.
Identify streams of revenue and various markets that will separate you from competitors while maximizing your revenues. More than anything, you'll have a well-respected name backing you up.
National Property Inspections (NPI) is founded in 1987. It is one of the most-respected and oldest names in property inspection business. The company has franchises in Canada and the United States completing nearly 2 million residential and commercial inspections.
National Property Inspections Franchise Business Plan
The franchise fee of National Property Inspections is $27,900 including everything you need to launch your business. You will definitely get the most of your franchise fee because NPI is focused on a long-term business. Here are the things you will receive:
- Equipment – this includes a portable printer, rewritable CD/DVD player/recorder, digital camera, inspection supplies and tools, home and commercial inspection software, and tablet style computer with a business software
- Exclusive Rights – exclusive territory and use of National Property Inspections logo and name
- Extensive Training –comprehensive marketing manuals and training; two weeks of training that includes transportation, and room and board; and a third week of NPI mentor field training.
- Ongoing Services and Support – referral program leads; annual meeting with networking and education opportunities; toll-free hotline for marketing and technical support; inspector forum; technical updates; on-line marketing library; initial supply of letters, poster designs, business cards, ad layouts, and brochures; and a professional website.
- Extras – assistance for direct mail campaign, NPI clothing reimbursement, $300 membership in your chosen professional trade organization, and $2,000 paid first year insurance.
National Property Inspections Franchise Business Guide
You need to follow these steps in owning a National Property Inspections franchise:
- Packet Request – NPI makes sure that there is an available territory when you request for a packet.
- Next Step – after receiving your information, you must fill out the form enclosed in your packet through e-mail or submit it by fax or regular mail.
- FDD Review – you will receive an FDD (Franchise Disclosure Document) and a sales representative will contact you to discuss your concerns.
- Omaha Visit – this is an optional step. You will be reimbursed for your travel expenses (up to $300 only) if you decide to visit the corporate office.
- Franchise Franchising – NPI will offer options for third-party financing such as 401K rollover, home equity, lines of credit, or business loans.
- Franchise Agreement Signing – you will receive a contract when you’re ready to begin. You should review it, sign, and send back to NPI.
- Industry Specialists Training – the intensive training covers marketing, sales, business, and technical skills. There is also a week of onsite training in addition to the lecture.
- Franchise Opportunities
- Wholesale Business Opportunities
- Small Manufacturing Business
- Farming Business Ideas
- Unique Business Opportunities
- Shop Business Ideas
- Small Business Opportunities
- Startup Company Ideas
- Home Based Business Opportunity
- Rural Business Opportunities
- Tips for Buying and Selling
- Starting Rental Business
- Ideas for Small Business
- Free Business Ideas
- Internet Business Ideas
- Store Business Opportunities
- Entrepreneur Business Idea
- Retail Store Ideas
- Service Business Ideas
- Advice for Small Business
- Financing a Small Business
- Restaurant Business Opportunities
- Small Business Articles
- Business Marketing and Advertising
- Repair Business Opportunity
- Professional Career Opportunities
- Business Insurance Information
- Instructor Guides
- Starting an Allstate Agency
- Starting Your Own Results! Travel Franchising
- All About Cruise Planners/American Express Franchise
- Buying Nanny Poppinz Franchise
- How to Start Glass Doctor Franchise
- Owning a Homewatch CareGivers Franchise
- CertaPro Painters Franchise Information
- Owning a BrickKicker Home Franchise