Buy a Lawn Doctor Franchise
Start a Lawn Doctor Franchise so you can test your sales skills in helping your community maintain their lawns. When you’re the boss, you dictate your own hours and even take time off in the lean season. Do you know how to start this business? We can give you detailed information of this special opportunity.
Home service is considered to belong to the country’s fastest growing segments of business and it’s now a $40 billion industry.
In lawn care industry, Lawn Doctor is putting you in a position to take advantage of it. Many people would want to look for ways in increasing home value, and Lawn Doctor Franchisees can deliver it to them.
Lawn Doctor Franchise Business Plan
If you will acquire a Lawn Doctor franchise, you will immediately see that your business has low operating costs. Also, there would be great benefits if you partner with an established leader possessing the highest rate of customer retention in the industry.
Here are the steps for you to own a Lawn Doctor franchise:
- Submit an initial inquiry – you need to be interviewed and qualified before the franchise is awarded to you.
- Submit an application form – after arriving at the conclusion that a Lawn Doctor franchise is right for you, you would be asked to provide the company with more detailed personal information.
- Program Review – this is your opportunity to learn more about the franchise and ask all of your questions.
- FDD Review – an FDD (Franchise Disclosure Agreement) is a uniform document that consists of the detailed franchise agreement as required by law.
- Interview Franchisees – this is an exciting step where you can ask the franchisees how they built their business, what challenges they had, and what opportunities are in store for you.
- Schedule formal visit – you will be invited to a Discovery Day where you will meet the staff and senior management team of Lawn Doctor and view their operations.
- Sign the Franchise Agreement – after signing the agreement, you are now a Lawn Doctor franchisee.
Startup Cost for Lawn Doctor Franchise
Lawn Doctor is looking for people who are ready to run their own business. These people should have $40,000 in liquid assets and prepares to invest $80,000 in their business initially.
The initial investment includes Franchise License Fee (which is $25,000), office equipment, training, etc. The detailed coverage of this cost is detailed in the FDD. Lawn Doctor understands that it’s important to make a sound future investment that can fit your financial needs and lifestyle. This is why the company offers low initial investment and leaves you with endless opportunities to grow without carrying unreasonable financial burdens. To know more about this opportunity, check out their official website.
- Franchise Opportunities
- Wholesale Business Opportunities
- Small Manufacturing Business
- Farming Business Ideas
- Unique Business Opportunities
- Shop Business Ideas
- Small Business Opportunities
- Startup Company Ideas
- Home Based Business Opportunity
- Rural Business Opportunities
- Tips for Buying and Selling
- Starting Rental Business
- Ideas for Small Business
- Free Business Ideas
- Internet Business Ideas
- Store Business Opportunities
- Entrepreneur Business Idea
- Retail Store Ideas
- Service Business Ideas
- Advice for Small Business
- Financing a Small Business
- Restaurant Business Opportunities
- Small Business Articles
- Business Marketing and Advertising
- Repair Business Opportunity
- Professional Career Opportunities
- Business Insurance Information
- Instructor Guides
- Starting an Allstate Agency
- Starting Your Own Results! Travel Franchising
- All About Cruise Planners/American Express Franchise
- Buying Nanny Poppinz Franchise
- How to Start Glass Doctor Franchise
- CertaPro Painters Franchise Information
- Owning a Homewatch CareGivers Franchise
- Owning a BrickKicker Home Franchise
- National Property Inspections Franchise Information